Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jane honey, what the fuck circus do you have going on in this apartment? And to think I was feeling so sorry for YOU I almost volunteered to come over and lick your amazing pussy until you cum all over my face!! Sorry to get so nasty guys...

Jane listen to the volunteer advice he know what he talking about he is the best fucker on this forum 

25 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jane honey, what the fuck circus do you have going on in this apartment? And to think I was feeling so sorry for YOU I almost volunteered to come over and lick your amazing pussy until you cum all over my face!! Sorry to get so nasty guys...

I didn't notice anything different from your other posts, PP...😏

I don't even follow this apt, unless the pixie is there...I'd love to know what the story is behind this 'Gods gift to RLC' guy is...Where the fuck did he come from!...and where is Dick? PP, you seem to follow this apt pretty closely...Did J&D have some sort of a row...?

Can I just say something guys...I'm not against any guest guys in any of the apts...but when you get a gut feeling about someone that's not right...that's what I don't like!...I've got this gut feeling about this guy. Without knowing any of the story, it looks like he thinks he's won the Euromillions...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Does the whole scenario not seem a bit creepy to you Misc...?

Oh whatever with that "creepy vibe" crap. That word gets tossed around this forum as much as a damn tit pic. How I or you or anybody perceives the event are irrelevant. They are the ones who invited him, they are having a good time with him and there's something else... they all understand their own language and we don't.

• Upvote 1