Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Noses are powered and the girls are good for another hour, tip toes through the tulips is a real piece of work, and bad influence on Jane and Dick in many ways, Like I said they should have given the spare room to the Perfect Jewel, and never allowed the what ever you call her in their lives. Everything has gone to hell since she showed up, and even worse she is nothing more than a little prick teaser with no intention of ever pleasing anyone or anything but her habit.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Noses are powered and the girls are good for another hour, tip toes through the tulips is a real piece of work, and bad influence on Jane and Dick in many ways, Like I said they should have given the spare room to the Perfect Jewel, and never allowed the what ever you call her in their lives. Everything has gone to hell since she showed up, and even worse she is nothing more than a little prick teaser with no intention of ever pleasing anyone or anything but her habit.

How do you figure that if Katia is to blame for anything she  hasn't been there? What makes Jewel perfect is the fact that she has slept with Dick right? That is ridiculous. Why is Dick not there? Do you remember what happened with Jewel the last time she was in bed with Dick and Jane nearly 2 weeks ago not so perfect ?

Katia had nothing to do with that. In fact, she has been gone for 2 out of the last 3 weeks and has spent maybe 8 days out of this last month in the apartment. 

Because Katia hasn't had sex on camera she is just the worst person? Did you see her lat in bed and comfort Jane yesterday Thes?

Oh by the way, the are adults, Dick and Jane have been having these (induced) parties long before Jewel or Katia were ever around. Jane moved her into the apartment and if there was an issue she could ask her to leave. Come on now Thes your better than that, to blame the current circumstances on Katia.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

How do you figure that if Katia is to blame for anything she  hasn't been there? What makes Jewel perfect is the fact that she has slept with Dick right? That is ridiculous. Why is Dick not there? Do you remember what happened with Jewel the last time she was in bed with Dick and Jane nearly 2 weeks ago not so perfect ?

Katia had nothing to do with that. In fact, she has been gone for 2 out of the last 3 weeks and has spent maybe 8 days out of this last month in the apartment. 

Because Katia hasn't had sex on camera she is just the worst person? Did you see her lat in bed and comfort Jane yesterday Thes?

Oh by the way, the are adults, Dick and Jane have been having these (induced) parties long before Jewel or Katia were ever around. Jane moved her into the apartment and if there was an issue she could ask her to leave. Come on now Thes your better than that, to blame the current circumstances on Katia.

Agreed 100%

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

It amazes me that you think we call her the perfect Jewel because of sex, Wow, you mind is skewed by your bias for this what ever you want to call her freeloader.The perfect Jewel is so named because she is extremely loving and caring with both Jane and Dick. Always touching, feeling, and hugging each other, a very genuine liking or love if you will for each other. The freeloader is the one who started the two or three person trips the bathroom without cams for a reason, and that is when Jane and Dick's first real issues began. 

She doesn't even act normal, keeps the oddest hours, and plays to the cameras all the time like she really somebody important, and she is just plain ass weird, flakey, fake as the day is long, and her actions are strange as hell !!!

And yes I have been here for a very long time, and I am pretty damn good at what I see.

• Upvote 1

So you are saying because the girl is likes to look into a mirror she is flaky? Keeps odd hours, meaning comes and goes as she pleases. Her closeness to Jane is different than Jewel and there two totally different people. Katia's closeness with Jane is different. It's real life, are all your friends exactly the same, do you interact with them all the same no. Are you closer to some than others, sure why? Culture, likes, dislikes, length of the relationship are all factors. 

Whatever they do off camera is just that, off camera, they want to whatever it is with some privacy, if that angers you so them go to Moscow and knock on the door and ask them to stop.

And another thing Dick/Jane have been going into that half bath with other friends well before Katia was ever on the scene.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So you are saying because the girl is likes to look into a mirror she is flaky? Keeps odd hours, meaning comes and goes as she pleases. Her closeness to Jane is different than Jewel and there two totally different people. Katia's closeness with Jane is different. It's real life, are all your friends exactly the same, do you interact with them all the same no. Are you closer to some than others, sure why? Culture, likes, dislikes, length of the relationship are all factors. 

Whatever they do off camera is just that, off camera, they want to whatever it is with some privacy, if that angers you so them go to Moscow and knock on the door and ask them to stop.

And another thing Dick/Jane have been going into that half bath with other friends well before Katia was ever on the scene.

Opinions sure do vary Charlie, you can have yours and I will have mine. 

39 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions sure do vary Charlie, you can have yours and I will have mine. 

I will leave you with this  when confronted with facts you say I am entitled to my opinion.

Just for the record in case some are wondering you and I actually get along well.

Katia, like Jewel have lives outside this space we watch. The only thing Katia and Jewel have in common is Jane and the fact that they are petite.

They are different people. Have you ever seen Jewel party with Jane like Katia does, no. She doesn't fit in here.

Better yet, Question, they were in the apartment together with Jane did you see that?

They Katia/Jewel do not really know each other. They got along okay but Katia got up after awhile and left the apartment and did not return until just 2 days ago, Jane returned with Jewel and Slikk 4 days ago. Jewel spent the night and left. Did you see that? Katia arrived that afternoon. 

Now Dick is a no show in the apartment for as long as Jane has been back that is all we know and more and more people keep showing up for this party that seems to have no end in sight.

Edited by charliefoxx69