Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Ok since the most perfect little Jewel is keeping the apartment warm for Jane and Dick, I think it about time for her to sleep in the big bed and keep it warm for the One Eyed Monster that she loves so well, and while she is at it, she could also show us just now much she misses that impaling monster. I would love to see the sensual side of this cute little sexy sensation.

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ok since the most perfect little Jewel is keeping the apartment warm for Jane and Dick, I think it about time for her to sleep in the big bed and keep it warm for the One Eyed Monster that she loves so well, and while she is at it, she could also show us just now much she misses that impaling monster. I would love to see the sensual side of this cute little sexy sensation.

she heard you, she took the big bed instead the couch, she's sleeping topless 😉

• Like 1

That mattress put a whooping on her as she is on the couch now probably texting Jane telling her I broke your lamp in the bedroom. but I did get the damn thing rolled over.

I just think she is so damn cute and sexy as hell. I wished while she is house sitting she would put back few drinks one night and let her inhibitions go and get really sexual for us. I think she is so much the "THE GIRL NEXT DOOR" and I love to watch her as she is spunky as hell for a little thing.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That mattress put a whooping on her as she is on the couch now probably texting Jane telling her I broke your lamp in the bedroom. but I did get the damn thing rolled over.

I just think she is so damn cute and sexy as hell. I wished while she is house sitting she would put back few drinks one night and let her inhibitions go and get really sexual for us. I think she is so much the "THE GIRL NEXT DOOR" and I love to watch her as she is spunky as hell for a little thing.

You know what they say, extremely big things come the smallest of packages. I will watch and wait for the really big things to cumm, from this incredibly beautiful sexy perfect little package. I just have a feeling that she won't disappoint us because she likes the attention, and her cute smile is intoxicating.

3 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

She gave up on whatever she was trying to accomplish with the bed. I suspect her lack of focus may be due to something stronger than tobacco.

Well I wished she would get some hot flashes from whatever then and lose some of those clothes that hides that perfect tight hard body she keeps undercover so much.