B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #2

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

5pm and Gina looks already drunk ... Obviouly she has a major problem with alcohol.. the worst in there is that she thinks she is funny ..

Imo she is!...She's a fun girl stuck in the wrong apt, and that's not having a swipe at Sera and Daisy, because, I too, like Sera...It's just that they're not on the same planet as Gina...She pretty much ticks all the boxes for me...❤️...If she did what Daisy and a few others do, that's fuck all, guys would be on her back then too...Some of these girls just can't win...😏

I've enjoyed watching her this afternoon...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Imo she is!...She's a fun girl stuck in the wrong apt, and that's not having a swipe at Sera and Daisy, because, I too, like Sera...It's just that they're not on the same planet as Gina...She pretty much ticks all the boxes for me...❤️...If she did what Daisy and a few others do, that's fuck all, guys would be on her back then too...Some of these girls just can't win...😏

I've enjoyed watching her this afternoon...

Like you I like Gina and really enjoy her enthusiasm. She is young and out to have fun even if she has to manufacture it. How can you not want to be around this woman...... and I am so attracted to Stella. Love her pussy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, 1715 or so Stella and Gina went outside to have a smoke with Gina in her thong and vest opened showing her tits as she was braless. No big deal for her I guess. She has beautiful body and I would love to spend a day licking her all over.

I don't think they're in view of all the neighbours when they go out there for a smoke PP...

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think they're in view of all the neighbours when they go out there for a smoke PP...

I suspected that. It was just that they had to get to wherever they smoke through the hallway of the complex and its not like she had anything to cover up with below the waist.

Also I think this apartment may be very near one of the nudist allowed beaches in Barcelona. It is a large beach where there is a section where nudism is allowed. So being nude is no big deal to many young people.