B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #2

I know I am getting old and don't remember things as well as I used to, but I do not remember Stella being so open with her crotch shots. Rarely do I recall seeing her pussy so much. Granted her boyfriend is here but they fuck on top of the covers, she plays with her pussy on top of the covers. It is difficult to get more detail about someone's pussy than Stella has allowed us these days. 200% magnification and I can almost touch her beautiful pussy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I know I am getting old and don't remember things as well as I used to, but I do not remember Stella being so open with her crotch shots. Rarely do I recall seeing her pussy so much. Granted her boyfriend is here but they fuck on top of the covers, she plays with her pussy on top of the covers. It is difficult to get more detail about someone's pussy than Stella has allowed us these days. 200% magnification and I can almost touch her beautiful pussy.

She didn't...It's obviously the bf effect!...Look at Ilona, Jasmin, Megan and even Candy (well, not all of them...Leia didn't  quite reached those dizzy heights 😏)...The girls seem much more willing to totally open up with their boyfriends as opposed to bating...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't...It's obviously the bf effect!...Look at Ilona, Jasmin, Megan and even Candy (well, not all of them...Leia didn't  quite reached those dizzy heights 😏)...The girls seem much more willing to totally open up with their boyfriends as opposed to bating...

200 magnification    wow...that must be a member benefit.... 200 % on Stella's anything I would die but her Pussy ...I would die, re-born and cum both times  hahahaha .. this is a fun forum  

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

200 magnification    wow...that must be a member benefit.... 200 % on Stella's anything I would die but her Pussy ...I would die, re-born and cum both times  hahahaha .. this is a fun forum  

200, 300, 400 and 500X magnification is available to everyone. Just search for magnification and away you go...

But the higher magnification, the less crisp the image..

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

1840 - Who is that, who arrived with a large suitcase (stuffed full) who is in the flat now with Jenn and Frank? It looks like one of the B4 girls (perhaps on the way to or from the airport?

Mila?

I'm scratching my head here wondering why Mila is in B3...Did she really hit it off with J&F the other night when they were in B4? Does she really want to get roped into her stupid scripted games? Does she really want Franks grubby paws all over her...? puzzled smiley

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm scratching my head here wondering why Mila is in B3...Did she really hit it off with J&F the other night when they were in B4? Does she really want to get roped into her stupid scripted games? Does she really want Franks grubby paws all over her...? puzzled smiley

This is totally beyond me.  What could possibly be going through Mila's head that she would want to be with Jenn and Frank when she could be with Sera or Elvira.  I didn't see a suitcase.  Where is it and did you see what was in it?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

This is totally beyond me.  What could possibly be going through Mila's head that she would want to be with Jenn and Frank when she could be with Sera or Elvira.  I didn't see a suitcase.  Where is it and did you see what was in it?

It was the cart for B3. She came together Jenn and Fran from the grocery store