B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #2

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

He's right back in Mila's pussy again.  Unbelievable

This 'so called' guy is the pits. He's pledging his love for Jenn, yet he has wandering hand syndrome with his left hand...The sad thing for me is that Mila lets him...!!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

This 'so called' guy is the pits. He's pledging his love for Jenn, yet he has wandering hand syndrome with his left hand...The sad thing for me is that Mila lets him...!!

Not only lets him but just a few minutes ago Mila was stroaking his dick under the covers trying to get it hard.  Call me crazy but look at the replay.  

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Not only lets him but just a few minutes ago Mila was stroaking his dick under the covers trying to get it hard.  Call me crazy but look at the replay.  

LIMPY THE WIMPY worthless and weak !!!! Insult to the male species.

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I just checked replay.  02:30 cam 8. Mila is trying to get Franks dick hard under the covers.  This isn't the Mila I know

Why is that Cheesy, did you think she is just into girls ? I have always known she is Bi.

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

But with Frank?????  Come on, she can do so much better

Whether Mila is bi or not is immaterial.  Frank's woman was 8" away from Mila's hand stroking Limpy.  That's not cool and it's definitely not the Mila we know.  Unless she was trying to get him up for Jenn but that's just wrong on so many levels.  

I know Cheesy maybe won't agree with me but I think tonight is a good "restart" maybe for the BCN apartments.

We have a so-called party in B1, Mila in B3 while Elvira continues to provide for us in B4.

Most importantly, that !@#$% in B1 fades away and do her own thing and away from Mila.

That prude can do whatever she wants just stay the fxxk away so that the girls will end up doing things that are fun and real erotic.

This way RLC might see it she is useless and send her home early so that we can have a real reset in B1.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I know Cheesy maybe won't agree with me but I think tonight is a good "restart" maybe for the BCN apartments.

We have a so-called party in B1, Mila in B3 while Elvira continues to provide for us in B4.

Most importantly, that !@#$% in B1 fades away and do her own thing and away from Mila.

That prude can do whatever she wants just stay the fxxk away so that the girls will end up doing things that are fun and real erotic.

This way RLC might see it she is useless and send her home early so that we can have a real reset in B1.

You're right my friend.  I don't agree but then I don't have to.  It's going to play out the way it plays out whether I agree with it or not.