B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

il y a 2 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

lool no way.....The twins did a tease show with Regina and Sher that turned really intimate, but that was just a day out of their 127 days they have been on RLC...I don't mind them much seeing how they love to get naked half of the time but if anyone is looking for bates from the twins.....They don't like showing that part of themselves on cam, they usually start up in the bedroom and finish in the restroom.

Damn, i hate these kind of girls.

Remind me of Anastasiia of B4 big room. Always run off to the restroom to finish her bate. Damn!

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Damn, i hate these kind of girls.

Remind me of Anastasiia of B4 big room. Always run off to the restroom to finish her bate. Damn!

They can do their bates in the restroom, in the closet, under the covers or under the bed for all I care.  I'm not into solo bates.  (OK, except for Elvira)❤️  I want to see them with other girls.  😁

il y a 12 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

They can do their bates in the restroom, in the closet, under the covers or under the bed for all I care.  I'm not into solo bates.  (OK, except for Elvira)❤️  I want to see them with other girls.  😁

Ahhh we are into different things I see but I do like to see G/G action too.

Especially if it involves Mila. I am looking to see if Gina will get involved with G/G. Does anyone know that?

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Especially if it involves Mila. I am looking to see if Gina will get involved with G/G. Does anyone know that?

Gina and Stella kissed last stay, they was very drunk. I think Gina and Irma also had some cuddling?

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Gina and Stella kissed last stay, they was very drunk. I think Gina and Irma also had some cuddling?

Oh she met Irma? Haix, how I miss Irma and Danaya now.

Hmm okay, I have some hope now. Maybe Ginger and her can get together too :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

That doesn't sound like much to look forward to. A kiss while very drunk and maybe some cuddling with Irma.  Hell Irma cuddled with anything that breathed air but that's all she did.  

Welcome back Anna, Mia and Lia..❤️
Probably half the posts about them from now on will be trying to differentiate between them...😏

There seems to be conflicting posts about these girls...Here's my input...
They've all been here several times. IMO, all 3 are easy on the eye. Anna was very active 1st stay, including the drunken NY Eve episode with Irma, and a few pretty much hidden bates. There was nothing like what we see the girls doing now!...Her follow up stays were pretty quiet affairs, as far as remember, and her last stay, I'd say was disappointing...
The twins have never been afraid to show off their lovely pert bodies, and were some of the 1st girls to regularly give us the 'Belle' (open legs, pointing at the cam). They've never bated, in any of their stays. 1 of them did get involved a bit in a girl/girl event, but if we saw it again today, we'd be in 2 minds whether it was fake or not...That's the only time. I don't want to disappoint some of you, but they are lovely, sweet, fun loving party girls, and I can't remember them ever falling out with anyone...I think they're probably Gina's best friends and are friends with Stella too, as well as Anna...

Unless they've drastically changed, I wouldn't build your hopes up for more girl/girl stuff in B2 guys, but they should provide nice eye candy and a good atmosphere..which suits me...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Apart from a bit of daft carry on, Gina's not into girls...and I don't think she'd take part in B4 style shows..

10 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

That doesn't sound like much to look forward to. A kiss while very drunk and maybe some cuddling with Irma.  Hell Irma cuddled with anything that breathed air but that's all she did.  

Irma did more than cuddle....She is one of the few that don't mind the girl on girl fun sometimes...other times , she would stop it before it gets too far.

il y a 12 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Apart from a bit of daft carry on, Gina's not into girls...and I don't think she'd take part in B4 style shows..

Ahh man, I should have guessed it from her interaction with Stella.

She does not have the Mila's vibe in her to get things going with girls.

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Ahh man, I should have guessed it from her interaction with Stella.

She does not have the Mila's vibe in her to get things going with girls.

Her horse play with Stella that went nowhere made me figure we won't see anything more out of her.  It's a shame because she could really rock my world if she got into girls.