Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

10 hours ago, scutus said:

And not a moment too soon !    Paul has not made his presence known, but it appears that Aunt Flo has made an early appearance !!:cry:

With Leora's sexy attire. I am hoping what I saw earlier may have been a false alarm !  ::)

If it was not, then Leora has dressed with a combination of fish net stockings, and a short top, to keep our attention on her, rather than on other apartments. Time will tell.     :wink:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

With Leora's sexy attire. I am hoping what I saw earlier may have been a false alarm !  ::)

If it was not, then Leora has dressed with a combination of fish net stockings, and a short top, to keep our attention on her, rather than on other apartments. Time will tell.     :wink:

It's been a bit of a dry spell for me watching her.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Hopefully Aussie, your luck will change !    :biggrin:

I've been exploring some of the younger women in the other apartments only because Leora is always out when I'm able to watch.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Hey Aussie_oi_oi if you hear me please come back because her sexuality is heating up and it's going to overflow in a few minutes

As you can see 16 hours ago I did try to call out to you that she was really starting to heat up

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Yes, you may well be right. Close encounter with a few weights perhaps

Based on the pattern that has slowly evolved. I agree that it probably happened at the gym.

However, the bruises may be result of an innocent massage, given by an over zealous masseuse. Based on their location, it would be difficult to restrain oneself, while watching the resulting motion of the glutes !!!:blush:

Or, it just might have been that critter with the Black an White striped tail !!   :biggrin:

• Like 1