Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Today I arrived late .. Ha ha ha ha .. I have seen the repetition and it has started very well with good light in camera 3 .. In the guest room in camera 12 It has lacked light ... Nothing happens. .. I really like that he has innovated and that is fine ..

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Hopefully I was the only one experiencing RLC screen freezing

I experienced some freezing during the start of the bate on 12 - yes it was a bit of a shame about the light but we were watching something different and I'm all for variety - but for the vast majority I had a smooth run whereas for the last few days I have had nothing but freezing every few seconds and RLC has almost been unwatchable. After the bate when she came back in  the GR it was back to freezing like mad.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Experimenté algo de congelación durante el inicio del bate en 12: sí, fue un poco de vergüenza respecto a la luz, pero estábamos viendo algo diferente y estoy a favor de la variedad, pero para la gran mayoría tuve un buen funcionamiento mientras que para los últimos días no he tenido nada más que congelar cada pocos segundos y el RLC casi no se ha podido ver. Después del bate, cuando volvió al GR, volvió a congelarse como loca.

You're absolutely right ... It also happens to me ... I can understand it in free cameras .. But it's a shame that it happens in paid cameras

• Upvote 1