Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

59 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

How did Leora get all those bruises on her legs or is it a rash.

In my youth kissing with girls was sometimes too rough and we got "love bite" bruises on the neck. Leora´s bruises look like love bites, but Paul has not been able to cause them and not on that part of her legs.

2 minutes ago, Calle said:

In my youth kissing with girls was sometimes too rough and we got "love bite" bruises on the neck. Leora´s bruises look like love bites, but Paul has not been able to cause them and not on that part of her legs.

I don't think she's that naive to have an affair where are all the evidence is on her thighs

30 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

How can you her visitor has arrived

Inserting a tampon requires certain movements that are not normally replicated for any other purpose, taking an object out of a small box, inserting said object into the vagina, and in Leora's case, tucking the string in to where it is not visible, and finally washing her hands. Generally means Aunt Flo has arrived.    :dodgy:

Although, this has not been one of the times as I have seen her do in the past. That being with legs spread and aimed at the camera, and playing with the dangling string !!!!

• Like 1

Yes and with this in mind it's no wonder Leora gave a rare midnight show, rather than a mid afternoon one, with an awareness that her time was up for the month. Luckily she was alone and free to give herself full rein.

As for the bruises, didn't see them in the live event but all the close-up replays gave a clear picture. I suspect she knocked against something in the bathroom or bedroom in her ecstasy and didn't notice the pain at the time due to the intense rapture. Otherwise conspiracy theories can abound and everyone's imagination can run wild. But she did go out earlier in the day and who knows what she got up to!

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

Yes and with this in mind it's no wonder Leora gave a rare midnight show, rather than a mid afternoon one, with an awareness that her time was up for the month. Luckily she was alone and free to give herself full rein.

As for the bruises, didn't see them in the live event but all the close-up replays gave a clear picture. I suspect she knocked against something in the bathroom or bedroom in her ecstasy and didn't notice the pain at the time due to the intense rapture. Otherwise conspiracy theories can abound and everyone's imagination can run wild. But she did go out earlier in the day and who knows what she got up to!

I saw the bruises as well. I believe that she got injured working out. Seems logical to me.