Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

1 hour ago, doctorwhodalek said:

Posting this here too because i dunno if i was suppose to post in videos and because you guys are referencing the part where leora looks at the camera and this is the same session where i saw what i think i saw......

So i was watching a replay of Leora in her bedroom having a romp with herself....she is laying on her side with her hand between her legs coming down from an exhausting orgasm. I SWEAR TO GOD....a spider falls off the top of the mirrored dresser and tumbled down to the floor!! It was huge!!!! If anyone else has the ability to watch....please do. I am hoping i am crazy and it was just a feather. 

Time on the clock in the bedroom viewing from cam 9.  __ 15:45.  Feathers do not normally do an angular fall from a preceding straight fall, then proceed straight down the frame of the wood. Because of the lighting, magnifying does not help to give a clear picture.

No, you were not hallucinating !     😊  

But, you have been a member here long enough to know that being slightly crazy is not a bad thing !!   😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, doctorwhodalek said:

Posting this here too because i dunno if i was suppose to post in videos and because you guys are referencing the part where leora looks at the camera and this is the same session where i saw what i think i saw...…

I am hoping i am crazy and it was just a feather. 

The reality bite is this.  Yes, there was something that appeared to either have fallen, or descended from the upper part of the mirrored door. 

Not accepting the possibility of a spider, or lint, or feather that large, based on Leora's meticulous cleaning, I took the investigation one step further. Using cam 8, and my high pixel count (        3840 x 2160 )monitor, and Replay. I played the same scene at precisely the same time. Amazingly enough, there was no foreign object dropping on, by, or near the mirrored closet door.

Logical conclusion : A small piece of lint, dust, etc. fell within camera 9's outer cover, in front of the camera lens.     🧐

• Like 1

It appears that Paul is going out. Perhaps to spend some of the hard earned money he just received for the latest repair job he finished. 

Maybe he will venture across the river for a while.     😁

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scutus said:

It appears that Paul is going out. Perhaps to spend some of the hard earned money he just received for the latest repair job he finished. 

Happy Days! 😸

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Happy Days! 😸

Leora has just fired up the incense burner to set the mood.

The " mood " being, sensual sweet lassitude. Perhaps she can relax today and have the time to completely calm the hormonal fire within her lovely being.     😊

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, scutus said:

Or into it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Pepe said:

Or into it. 

Pepe !!!    No, just give him a healthy dose of your "high octane  perfume ".  Neither Leora, or Eva will let him into the apartment !!     😀

• Like 2