Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

57 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Leora baby that is so hot when you look at the camera while masturbating. There are some of us on here who also love it when you swallow Paul's cum. Maybe you can allow Paul to just jack off into your mouth with you laying on your back and him stroking above you. Then swallow it.

That has happened two or three times in the last two years. :blush:

But, only in the bedroom !!   :rolleyes:

She always swallows, and smiles just after doing so !!:wink:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, scutus said:

That has happened two or three times in the last two years. :blush:

But, only in the bedroom !!   :rolleyes:

She always swallows, and smiles just after doing so !!:wink:

Yes as you know as a long time member she has always swallowed his cum but I want to get the "perfect" picture of him cuming in her mouth and her swallowing and this position is about the only one where we see it very clearly in my eyes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

This new looking right into the camera thing is the exact opposite of what RLC is about.  She's one step away from full on Chaturbate. 

Picture this if you will Leora waking up gently kisses a still sleeping Paul laying beside her, as she gets up she walks to the Next Room to check on Eva not Eva the dog but a little girl named Eva, well Eva is sleep so she showers and puts on her makeup and a nice sexy dress then she walks to a room, goes inside and closes the door behind her making sure it's locked and she sits down and turns her cam on,  oh I forgot to tell you this is Leora the cam girl  (That's the difference)

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Picture this if you will Leora waking up gently kisses a still sleeping Paul laying beside her, as she gets up she walks to the Next Room to check on Eva not Eva the dog but a little girl named Eva, well Eva is sleep so she showers and puts on her makeup and a nice sexy dress then she walks to a room, goes inside and closes the door behind her making sure it's locked and she sits down and turns her cam on,  oh I forgot to tell you this is Leora the cam girl  (That's the difference)

All I'm trying to say is that she is no cam girl and a cam girl has the ability to be one on one with the person that actually has another cam connected of her choosing but the difference is her life within that apartment is on cam for everyone to see, good or bad will be shown to us and she has no control over that

A PLEA!

The Goddess's bate today in the BeR looked fantastic from what I have seen. Would anybody be kind enough to send me a copy if they have it. I don't necessarily want the whole of it just when she turns around to face the side camera and possibly the few minutes she spends with her arse facing that camera after her climax. Please PM me if you can help. I rarely ask on the board and of course I have many memories, although when I was Premium she only did one or two bates to that camera, but it looked really special.

Posting this here too because i dunno if i was suppose to post in videos and because you guys are referencing the part where leora looks at the camera and this is the same session where i saw what i think i saw......

So i was watching a replay of Leora in her bedroom having a romp with herself....she is laying on her side with her hand between her legs coming down from an exhausting orgasm. I SWEAR TO GOD....a spider falls off the top of the mirrored dresser and tumbled down to the floor!! It was huge!!!! If anyone else has the ability to watch....please do. I am hoping i am crazy and it was just a feather. 

• Like 1