Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I am hoping that The Little One will give me a special present today, to sustain me on my travels....although everything or anything she does is welcome, it would be superb to see her in all her naked beauty on camera's 3 living room and camera 9 bedroom....naturally, nectar sampling is acceptable along with any other combination of pleasure seeking her imaginative mind can conjure up. 😻 

Thanks gorgeous, Just what I wished for.    😻😻😻

• Like 1

Leora baby that is so hot when you look at the camera while masturbating. There are some of us on here who also love it when you swallow Paul's cum. Maybe you can allow Paul to just jack off into your mouth with you laying on your back and him stroking above you. Then swallow it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

This new looking right into the camera thing is the exact opposite of what RLC is about.  She's one step away from full on Chaturbate. 

So true but only if you look at this as an isolated incident. We have more than a 5 year history with Leora. She was so different when she came into the RLC environment. She never had an orgasm when Paul fucked her and she never masturbated. That came well after her arrival. So, I for one, have loved watching her sexual maturation. I do wish she would entertain a man who could really fuck her good with a really big hard cock. But we know she loves Paul and she had told all of us this on camcaps.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

This new looking right into the camera thing is the exact opposite of what RLC is about. 

The question is. What is the 2019 version of what RLC  is about ?? As compared to the 2012 version.

Not only has Leora evolved, so has RLC.   None of the current party apartments, or temporary resident apartments would have fit in the original format.

But then, Just what exactly is " Real Life " ?     :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, scutus said:

The question is. What is the 2019 version of what RLC  is about ?? As compared to the 2012 version.

Not only has Leora evolved, so has RLC.   None of the current party apartments, or temporary resident apartments would have fit in the original format.

But then, Just what exactly is " Real Life " ?     :dodgy:

" Real Life" is exactly whatever you or I want it to be.......😸

• Like 2