B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Even if Jenn and Frank left nothing more would happen between Sera and Mila, if thats what you thought.

My thoughts exactly. 

However if they want them out of the room all they have to do is get some blankets.  There is a perfectly fine couch down stairs. :confused:

10 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I can.  Like I said they are maggots.  Absolutely no care or consideration for anyone and they will feed on you if you let them.  Mila is too nice to boot them out 

I'm not a huge fan of Frank & Jenn, but why is it their fault that no one planned where they were going to sleep? And why does that make them "maggots?" Jesus Christ...  They came with Sera & Mila, it's not like they showed up by surprise uninvited.

Surely one of the other girls could double up in a bed if it's an issue. They do it plenty when no one else is around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm not a huge fan of Frank & Jenn, but why is it their fault that no one planned where they were going to sleep? And why does that make them "maggots?" Jesus Christ...  They came with Sera & Mila, it's not like they showed up by surprise uninvited.

Surely one of the other girls could double up in a bed if it's an issue. They do it plenty when no one else is around.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 👍

il y a 19 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I can.  Like I said they are maggots.  Absolutely no care or consideration for anyone and they will feed on you if you let them.  Mila is too nice to boot them out 

Mila is indeed a very nice person, ever since she arrived at RLC on her first stint.

If she can get along well with that !@#$% from B1, I suppose she can get along well with anyone 😄

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, timber said:

I've seen Laima talking to both of them ... sure she was offering her Room