B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

Noldus

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Maybe there is an issue with his keyboard and lazy palm sitting on certain ____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____ buttons 😅

Don't know, it's just weird. I would think once he saw it he would have just deleted it instead of sending it.

25 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Thanks moos, while I was waiting for someone to respond I went back to replay to see if I could figure out what happened.  I saw the girls get home without Malena so I checked B4 replay.  I found Malena staggering around obviously drunk and searching all over the place several times for something.  Then all of a sudden I see her on her bead crying pretty hard.  Something happened.  I just don't know what.  My first question is why did anyone let this girl go all the way back to B4 by herself when she was that drunk.

You can find the answer in the B4 thread

9 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

thanks

if you want to have the perfect world where everything is perfect and where everything has a perfect explanation of what happens to these girls, listen to what Moos54 says

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well I just got back and took a look at the replay's for the night and got caught up with the forum.

I see we have another case of a phone being lost or stolen. :dodgy:

I also saw Elvira coming back to B1 completely drunk and with her leg bruised all to hell. :sad:

This is the first time I've seen Elvira in this kind of shape and I don't like is at all. :sad:

I REALLY hope she doesn't make this a regular thing.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well I just got back and took a look at the replay's for the night and got caught up with the forum.

I see we have another case of a phone being lost or stolen. :dodgy:

I also saw Elvira coming back to B1 completely drunk and with her leg bruised all to hell. :sad:

This is the first time I've seen Elvira in this kind of shape and I don't like is at all. :sad:

I REALLY hope she doesn't make this a regular thing.

I don't think you have to worry about this becoming a regular thing with Elvira.  From what I saw on replay I really don't think she had a very good time. I don't know what she did to her leg but she was obviously not in a good mood. Not the Elvira we are used to.  She is probably the reason they had such a short night of it.  I don't know that for certain but club nights for Sera and Mila and others is usually 8 hours or more and tonight is was half that.

Il y a 6 heures, SierraTM a dit :

When I saw their tub scene is on the top row of the Replay, I thought probably another click bait (which it is actually).

Well the only thing that has got better was that the prude was not glued to her phone when having Mila beside her in the tub like before (like who would? fxxk man but she did).

Mila is certainly trying, that prude is kind of responding but maybe just my opinion, Mila should just go gungho and finger her for a good 1-2 minutes (on cam, I still standby my opinion that they fxxked off-cam) & find out her response.

Mila has been going the soft & slow approach for quite some time now, perhaps it is time to change tack and take charge. I think that prude might just be waiting for her to initiate something like that.

I take back my words (some of it at least).... if the lovely Elvira did not interrupt at exactly 23:56, they might have gone a little further in the tub.

Well i said might have but still, there was a good development because that prude actually took the initiative to lock lips with Mila.

Just our luck I guess.

Edited by SierraTM
wording

I have to say that i was one of the biggest ctitics about Sera but watching her how it treats the two girls, Mila and Elvira, with careness and affection just like a mother would, i would change my opinion for her. Watching her and Mila being happy together then i'm also happy with them. Mila propably has deep feelings for her and Sera needs a friend like Mila.

• Like 3

I am really happy to see that at least some of you are beginning to see what I've seen for a good while now.  There is more to Sera than the cold person she is portrayed to be.  She has a warm, caring side to her that maybe has been hidden a lot but is beginning to emerge more every day.  Mila has a lot to do with that but if it wasn't Mila then someone else would have helped bring this side of her out.  I'm glad though that it was Mila.  They are good together and given a chance they will be better.  Welcome to the light Sera.  We're happy to meet you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Well I don't completely agree with that.  When you are drunk you can easily make bad choices and it's nice to have friends to keep you out of trouble but it doesn't look like that happened here.  I'm just glad she is safe.  I hope she can get her phone back from the taxi company

I agree except I don't think any of these girls really view her as a friend.....A friend would have made sure she got to the apartment safe and sound seeing how it was 4 am..Lets not forget the fact she was drunk and sad....Bunch of selfish girls if you ask me..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

I agree except I don't think any of these girls really view her as a friend.....A friend would have made sure she got to the apartment safe and sound seeing how it was 4 am..Lets not forget the fact she was drunk and sad....Bunch of selfish girls if you ask me..

Malena made a bad choice wanting to go back to B4 and these girls made a bad choice letting her.  We all make bad choices.  They really ARE friends though.