B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I agree except I don't think any of these girls really view her as a friend.....A friend would have made sure she got to the apartment safe and sound seeing how it was 4 am..Lets not forget the fact she was drunk and sad....Bunch of selfish girls if you ask me..

She wasn't sad when she left the girls...she was drunk and wanted the comfort of her own bed...The sadness came after she got home because she realised she didn't have her phone...

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

She wasn't sad when she left the girls...she was drunk and wanted the comfort of her own bed...The sadness came after she got home because she realised she didn't have her phone...

Ahh here comes Mr Sensible 😀

18 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Malena made a bad choice wanting to go back to B4 and these girls made a bad choice letting her.  We all make bad choices.  They really ARE friends though. 

I'm sorry...I don't sense any friendship between these girls.....I used to think Serafima and Amira were friends..Look how that turned out.....

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I agree except I don't think any of these girls really view her as a friend.....A friend would have made sure she got to the apartment safe and sound seeing how it was 4 am..Lets not forget the fact she was drunk and sad....Bunch of selfish girls if you ask me..

8 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I'm sorry...I don't sense any friendship between these girls.....I used to think Serafima and Amira were friends..Look how that turned out.....

Finally, informed and serious comments, a good breath of fresh air, thanks 2-U-S
aside
Note, I also like marshmallow,and melted cheese,It's good for my zygomatic... :biggrin:

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ohh I see.....Just another reason why some of these girls shouldn't drink heavily....

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did she come back to b1 with the girls after the club and then left again from there ?