B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

Il y a 8 heures, meran a dit :

Sera is Sera . she can do whatever but nothing will happen. 
She is just a bad influence. 
She destroyed Mila.
It is her fault 
she needs to be sent back home. 
B1 and B2 need to be closed. 
These two apartments not only are boring like hell but they also bring other Barcelona apartment down . They also destroy B4 and B3 

Sera just need to be kicked out first 

I do support that, except for that very one time in the tub, she provided nothing for us during this stay.

And when I say nothing, it is pure NOTHING.

She only loses to the 3 FULL REFUND GIRLS in B2. But you need 3 nothing girls to beat her in doing nothing so ya she is that good lol.

Edit: This !@#$% from B1 is very good at making us think she is going to do something but actually ends up doing nothing at all. Just like how good is she at hiding from the cameras and using the blanket and angles.

Edited by SierraTM
add on

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Alright Sergio, tell me exactly what this "job" is that they have to do.  

when you grow up I'll explain you better, these girls make a living being naked with their legs spread out in front of a camera or pretending to have sex with other girls, in your opinion what they can do to round off their salary, dance

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, Thestarider a dit :

They are owned Cheesy, and not the first (Party Girls) to come to RLC and Barcelona's so called vacation apartments. Noldus is very politely trying to tell you that. That should explain why they look so damn miserable most of the time, especially on these very specific nights.

I almost missed this, so you mean they are party girls and not clubbing girls right?

Cos for me, those two meant very differently.

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Alright Sergio, tell me exactly what this "job" is that they have to do.  

you must know that many members of this forum have banned me, because I am not respectful of these girls, for many members these girls are like secret girlfriends and do not admit that you speak badly of them, for me they are people who offer me a service, I pay and the girls do their job and I think they too prefer it, because I do not think they would get engaged with their grandparents

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I almost missed this, so you mean they are party girls and not clubbing girls right?

Cos for me, those two meant very differently.

Sierra I was almost finished with over 20 lines of text when I saw a notification that Sergio had posted again and I made the mistake of clicking on it to read it and my entire post just disappeared.  I'm not going to retype the tntire thing but Sera and Mila are NOT the kind of party girls that some are suggesting.  They do not own their own businesses.  They ARE clubbing girls some nights but other nights they are employees.  There are too many signs telling me this is true.  I've seen them for quite a while but was hoping someone who has been around longer would say it but they aren't going to so I'm saying it.  

1 PM in the afternoon and Barcelona Boredom has set in in B-1 and B-2, because why, everyone is still gone all night and not returned, or still asleep. B-3 Stella and her man are carrying the show. B-4 with my heart is on fire Elvira is the only reason to even open the House on Hill up without Mila minion being there. She is still in bed asleep as well. Liama and the two friends/sisters/cousins are below average at best and not even worth the time to waste on them. Bea is well just plain ass strange as they come.

Hell the couples apartment are rating more top cam time than the Barcelona Boredom. Maybe this was done on purpose by RLC. I guess they just like driving nails in their own coffin.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, cheesehead51 a dit :

Sierra I was almost finished with over 20 lines of text when I saw a notification that Sergio had posted again and I made the mistake of clicking on it to read it and my entire post just disappeared.  I'm not going to retype the tntire thing but Sera and Mila are NOT the kind of party girls that some are suggesting.  They do not own their own businesses.  They ARE clubbing girls some nights but other nights they are employees.  There are too many signs telling me this is true.  I've seen them for quite a while but was hoping someone who has been around longer would say it but they aren't going to so I'm saying it.  

Actually I think being paid to go to parties is fine, I attended a few of such parties in the States and frankly, they are just girls being paid to attend and show their pretty faces and nice dresses. Of course there are exceptions, depending on the organizer and the host but I think as long as both parties are willing parties, nothing is really wrong. I won't be surprised if RLC pushes out Mila and Sera or even Erin to get paid to go to such parties to earn a commission. But of cos, we paying viewers lose out when these girls are off cam.

Il y a 2 heures, Sergio a dit :

you must know that many members of this forum have banned me, because I am not respectful of these girls, for many members these girls are like secret girlfriends and do not admit that you speak badly of them, for me they are people who offer me a service, I pay and the girls do their job and I think they too prefer it, because I do not think they would get engaged with their grandparents

Yes precisely, these girls are paid to be on voyeur cams and not some fxxking hidden spy cams so they better perform and do their jobs.

This is their job, to stay in such apartments and be viewed 24/7 (i exaggerated a little here) and not go party or gym/yoga and be out for hours.

How many girls in the BCN apartments are not doing their jobs? Fxxking plenty!

Does RLC care? Nope, fxxk no but thank you for your monthly subscription nevertheless.

Edited by SierraTM
add on
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Actually I think being paid to go to parties is fine, I attended a few of such parties in the States and frankly, they are just girls being paid to attend and show their pretty faces and nice dresses. Of course there are exceptions, depending on the organizer and the host but I think as long as both parties are willing parties, nothing is really wrong. I won't be surprised if RLC pushes out Mila and Sera or even Erin to get paid to go to such parties to earn a commission. But of cos, we paying viewers lose out when these girls are off cam.

That's the bad part of it for me.  Every night they are at the club getting other guys to buy them drinks and show them off they are taking time away from me and I'm paying for it.  

12 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

There is a new club in Barcelona that has just opened. They wanted "pretty-looking" girls to fill up the club to pull more people (they advertised on their websites).
The girls got free admission, some drinks and a little charge to be there a few hours.
The club has now removed  the ad from their pages, so the club probably goes well ;)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There is a new club in Barcelona that has just opened. They wanted "pretty-looking" girls to fill up the club to pull more people (they advertised on their websites).
The girls got free admission, some drinks and a little charge to be there a few hours.
The club has now removed  the ad from their pages, so the club probably goes well 😉

So this new club is taking Sera and Mila, who I am paying good money to watch and profiting off of me?? Fucking wonderful