B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I cannot wait for Sunday---why is she not packing yet 

It would have been so much nicer to say---Gee I wish Daisy wasn't leaving yet, but alas, she hasn't done anything to warrant me saying that. 

Never to late---Daisy :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

It would have been so much nicer to say---Gee I wish Daisy wasn't leaving yet, but alas, she hasn't done anything to warrant me saying that. 

Never to late---Daisy :biggrin:

Thanks to the RLC gods that Daisy DO Nothing will soon be Daisy Didn't Do Anything, and will be forgotten the day she leaves as soon as the door smack her in the ass on the way out.

Wow how awesome is Sera FABULOUS as she laying there in the bathtub, APRODITE the goddess of love, she tapped on Serafima's shoulder and gave her all of the tools needed to be sensual, and seducing, and vision of pure perfection of womanhood, I do however think she has no idea of how to get in tune with the gifts that APHRODITE bestowed upon her. I really believe that she has not discovered her own inner beauty and sexuality, in that respect she is just a child learning everyday.

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Wow how awesome is Sera FABULOUS as she laying there in the bathtub, APRODITE the goddess of love, she tapped on Serafima's shoulder and gave her all of the tools needed to be sensual, and seducing, and vision of pure perfection of womanhood, I do however think she has no idea of how to get in tune with the gifts that APHRODITE bestowed upon her. I really believe that she has not discovered her own inner beauty and sexuality, in that respect she is just a child learning everyday.

Again her actions prove what I have been speculating lately, she simply doesn't get it. She has no idea of her own sexuality or how to be sensual and seductive. I really believe that she knows she is a beautiful woman, but she changes from very sexy string bikini panties and puts on these green granny panties to get in bed, and looks in the mirror to make they are positioned just right. She normally wears a sweatshirt after she lays in bed in t-shirt or camisole to bed, instead of understanding her own sexuality of going to bed in the nude. Sera beauty is only skin deep, it is pure desire to satisfy yourself and your mate that makes life worth living, you my dear have so much yet to learn. You see that is why Mila sleeps on the nude most of the time, because she is in tune with her own sexuality and sensuality. She understand those feeling's and desires and knows how to use them. That is why she is so well loved by her fans.

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

That leaves Sensational SeraFabulous  Fantastically home alone which is very Fortunate. I know deep down Sera wants to be asked back to Barcelona this summer when the town is really rocking. SeraFantasia is growing daily in anticipation, Super Stardom awaits the once "Frozen Ice Princess" The Barcelona sun has done it's job and warmed Sera from within now it is time for her to let the heat that has been trapped all this in her soul out for all of us to see. Soon her time is up and she will leaving the beautiful Barcelona for who know where, but to leave with regrets that will always haunt her, makes no sense to me.

I think you have to give Mila just a little credit here Thes.  You'd still be screaming Ice Princess long after she is gone if it weren't for Mila

• Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I think you have to give Mila just a little credit here Thes.  You'd still be screaming Ice Princess long after she is gone if it weren't for Mila

Oh yes I do give the Superstar Magnificent Memorable Mila a lot of credit, but now it is up Serafabulous to be just that, FABULOUS and FANTASTIC and MEMORABLE.