B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

31 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

She is even more wild with Leia than she was with Stella and Erin is getting into the act too.  Bring on the booze.  Let's see some action for once.

No one can loosen Lousy Leia up, she is the true prude of RLC she must be under cover for RLC, because she is always hiding under the covers., I have been watching the Erotic Erin mostly and love that perfect round ass of hers, and she is very tight all over. She has been much more voyeur friendly lately.

That leaves Sensational SeraFabulous  Fantastically home alone which is very Fortunate. I know deep down Sera wants to be asked back to Barcelona this summer when the town is really rocking. SeraFantasia is growing daily in anticipation, Super Stardom awaits the once "Frozen Ice Princess" The Barcelona sun has done it's job and warmed Sera from within now it is time for her to let the heat that has been trapped all this in her soul out for all of us to see. Soon her time is up and she will leaving the beautiful Barcelona for who know where, but to leave with regrets that will always haunt her, makes no sense to me.

Imagine that Daisy DO Nothing is wearing sweats that never say never satisfy yourself, well that sure as hell was never at question with her. She garners my vote for the worst participant ever in B-1, and over the years there have been a lot of terrible participants.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Imagine that Daisy DO Nothing is wearing sweats that never say never satisfy yourself, well that sure as hell was never at question with her. She garners my vote for the worst participant ever in B-1, and over the years there have been a lot of terrible participants.

It's really too bad to because she has potential.  She's not a stunning beauty and doesn't have big breasts but if she steered some of that energy of hers toward fulfilling her contract and satisfying my  needs she would be worth watching.  Add another girl to the mix and I might even be able to stand her mouth.