B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

Let's face it. Good or bad influence Sera is the only girl who has common interests with Mila, such as shopping, clubbing and maybe going to the gym.

From what i have seen until now B4 girls doesn't look to have these interests like Mila, they prefer to stay home. 

Mila obviously she doesn't want to stay home all day doing nothing, as the other girls, or having sex with elvira, so Sera is the only person who can carry out Mila's needs, especially in a well known city like Barcelona.

So, my opinion is that we are going to see more often those meetings with Sera, and to be honest she is doing the right thing.

• Like 1

the true b1 star is back home GINA.❤️  its good that she is here to keep the apt worth looking in on.seeing sera and mila are working at a club .you would think they could pay for a apartment of their own. and we wouldn't have to pay for them to use .a rlc apt. only to sleep eat and get ready to go out to work..  

2 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

Let's face it. Good or bad influence Sera is the only girl who has common interests with Mila, such as shopping, clubbing and maybe going to the gym.

From what i have seen until now B4 girls doesn't look to have these interests like Mila, they prefer to stay home. 

Mila obviously she doesn't want to stay home all day doing nothing, as the other girls, or having sex with elvira, so Sera is the only person who can carry out Mila's needs, especially in a well known city like Barcelona.

So, my opinion is that we are going to see more often those meetings with Sera, and to be honest she is doing the right thing.

I agree with you. Sera and Mila are a little older than most of the other girls and they aren't comfortable being bottled up in their apartments all the time and enjoy each others company.  Many call Mila Sera's minion and that's total BS.  They just like doing things together.  Sera and Mila BOTH smile and laugh 500% more when they are together than when they aren't.  That says something. We may lose them to the club or shopping or the gym or wherever but when we do see them they are in a better frame of mind and that can't be bad for us. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

I agree with you. Sera and Mila are a little older than most of the other girls and they aren't comfortable being bottled up in their apartments all the time and enjoy each others company.  Many call Mila Sera's minion and that's total BS.  They just like doing things together.  Sera and Mila BOTH smile and laugh 500% more when they are together than when they aren't.  That says something. We may lose them to the club or shopping or the gym or wherever but when we do see them they are in a better frame of mind and that can't be bad for us. 

If Sera would love women like Elvira does, we would have seen great moments between them.