B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

14 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I just got a feeling that that prude feels threatened by Gina, although I cannot explain why 😏

Two or three guys posted earlier that Gina doesn't get along with either Sera or Daisy.  I really can't say because I usually only follow Sera and not Gina.

Ok I will admit it I am smitten with Sera fabulous, I am awaiting the real Sera fantastic to let out of the box and shell she keeps her sexuality in, I know it is there somewhere because I have seen firsthand the other morning. She very easily can be Top 5 contender all time if she allows herself to let go of all of her inhibitions that continue to hold her back. Irma crashed the RLC servers once, and I have no doubt that Sera could crash the RLC servers as well. We have given Leora the term Goddess, but if you understand Greek mythology, then Sera could be APHRODITE the goddess of love. I may begin to think of her as the new APHRODITE of RLC.

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

SERAFABULOUS the Aphrodite of love, it is about time for you to show your fans some love 💖

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok I will admit it I am smitten with Sera fabulous, I am awaiting the real Sera fantastic to let out of the box and shell she keeps her sexuality in, I know it is there somewhere because I have seen firsthand the other morning. She very easily can be Top 5 contender all time if allows herself to let go of all of her inhibitions that continue to hold her back. Irma crashed the RLC servers once, and I have no doubt that Sera could crash the RLC servers as well. We have given Leora the term Goddess, but if you understand Greek mythology, then Sera could be APHRODITE the goddess of love. I may begin to think of her as the new APHRODITE of RLC.

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

SERAFABLOUS the Aphrodite of love, it is about time for you to your fans some love 💖

Thes I agree completely.  I've been waiting ever since I first saw her.   I know the Sera we want is in there but may be struggling with herself to come out.  We don't know what kind of past this girl has had.  We don't know if she has been abused in the past or what but something is holding her back.  Like I've said before she needs help.  The kind of help that Mila and probably nobody else can give her.

Thestarider Posted 3 minutes ago

Ok I will admit it I am smitten with Sera fabulous, I am awaiting the real Sera fantastic to let out of the box and shell she keeps her sexuality in, I know it is there somewhere because I have seen firsthand the other morning. 

Thes whatever you are referring to I was not able to find.  Could you give me the day and time stamp so I can find it please?

il y a 22 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Her fingers are slowly starting to get active between her legs.  We may be about to see her bate. I'd love to see that

Your imagination should be invested in your writing not on her my friend.

Just look at her, what is she wearing to bed? Literally everything! And then you look at Gina.

And I bet she will do her nails, her feet and whatever and look at her phone and then go to bed at about 5-6am. Typical day for her. 

Another boring day for us paying viewers. Courtesy from the !@#$% from B1.

il y a 3 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Thestarider Posted 3 minutes ago

Ok I will admit it I am smitten with Sera fabulous, I am awaiting the real Sera fantastic to let out of the box and shell she keeps her sexuality in, I know it is there somewhere because I have seen firsthand the other morning. 

Thes whatever you are referring to I was not able to find.  Could you give me the day and time stamp so I can find it please?

He is referring to the scene, which is prevailing every morning when the sunshine shine into her room and apparently it makes her look alluring.

Yea right, i know what is really alluring when I watched a particular Goddess in B2 many months ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Oh Monday morning I think she was asleep on the bed with the sun coming in the window. Holy cow what a vision, you could just tell Cheesy that it is in there just waiting to be released.

I know it is my friend.  Just under the surface.  I really believe we will see it soon. 

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

He is referring to the scene, which is prevailing every morning when the sunshine shine into her room and apparently it makes her look alluring.

Yea right, i know what is really alluring when I watched a particular Goddess in B2 many months ago.

What B2 Goddess is that Sierra?  Must have been before my time