B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

Il y a 16 heures, SierraTM a dit :

8ef3e21100957174.jpg

Ahh I think you meant this...

Note: Sorry guys, i know this is off-topic.

Monica, she was here earlier last year. In B2.

il y a 16 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

What B2 Goddess is that Sierra?  Must have been before my time

Edited by SierraTM
add on
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, merz28 said:

on a little bit topic........Gina has really had to frequent going to the restroom.........Her bladder must be the size of a peanut.

I've watched Gina all night, and couldn't help noticing, she went to the toilet at 22:45, 23:00, 23:15, 23:28, 23:44, 23:58, 00:10, 00:20, 00:30, and 01:03. I know she drinks alot of water, but that can't be quite normal? Atleast I kind of understand alittle better now, how that 'incident' the other night could even happen, when she legit pissed her jeans going home from B3! That must've happened sometime close before 21:33, it took her 13 minutes from B3 to B1, the last time she went to the toilet in B3 was 21:05, but in this time Gina still managed to pee herself. That is kind of impressive though! Isn't it?

That isn't the first time Gina peed herself on RLC either. She has done it maybe 3 times before! It happened twice on her 1st stay, once was when she came home in the evening, after being out clubbing for 20 hours, with a decent wet stain on the crotch of her dress, the other time was when she wet her bed in the middle of the night. On her 2nd stay, she might have peed herself during a very drunken party in B2, where she also puked all over her bedroom floor, because she came out of the toilet with a wet crotch, but it might have been just from not wiping. Also on her 2nd stay, she once woke up in the morning, the toilet was occupied, and she peed in a cup in her room.

And actually, for the record, she is not the only one it has happened to on RLC. Rose peed herself twice, Lily did it once, and Adriana(&Daniel) once. And that is just the ones I've been lucky enough accidentally catch, during my 2 years on here. I'm just waiting for it to happen to Nelly, as she always seem to end up desperate to pee.

Sorry if I sound obsessed. This is somewhat of a "special interest" for me.

il y a une heure, cheesehead51 a dit :

I should have figured that one out myself.  I think Naga has mentioned her once before.  Or was it 25,000 times?

That sounds about right 😂😂

The only girl who is anywhere near her magnificence after she left is the gorgeous Mila but even so, only just close enough to deserve a mention.

The current batch (except for Elvira, Gina, Varvara, Nelly) are just... 🤬

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

That sounds about right 😂😂

The only girl who is anywhere near her magnificence after she left is the gorgeous Mila but even so, only just close enough to deserve a mention.

The current batch (except for Elvira, Gina, Varvara, Nelly) are just... 🤬

Since I don't know Monica I have to put Mila at the top of the current list of girls.  Elvira is second.  I very rarely watch any of the other apartments so I don't have any other real favorites.  The one name you listed that I can't stand is Nelly.  To me that skinny, flat chested little thing does absolutely nothing for me. 

il y a 35 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Since I don't know Monica I have to put Mila at the top of the current list of girls.  Elvira is second.  I very rarely watch any of the other apartments so I don't have any other real favorites.  The one name you listed that I can't stand is Nelly.  To me that skinny, flat chested little thing does absolutely nothing for me. 

Hahahaha but she can be quite fun to watch actually, but ya she doesn't have the best body 😉

Actually I also have a soft spot for Kaley but guess she also won't be of any interest to you

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Hahahaha but she can be quite fun to watch actually, but ya she doesn't have the best body 😉

Actually I also have a soft spot for Kaley but guess she also won't be of any interest to you

Surprisingly you're wrong about Kaley.  She's not at the top of my favorites list but what I've seen of her I like.  I just don't see much of her.  

il y a 41 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Surprisingly you're wrong about Kaley.  She's not at the top of my favorites list but what I've seen of her I like.  I just don't see much of her.  

Yea this is what it is for the K3 apartment, you don't see much of either Kamila or Kaley.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yea this is what it is for the K3 apartment, you don't see much of either Kamila or Kaley.

Right.  It's usually Kristi vegging on the sofa or having a party and fucking when Kamila is gone. This last guy she's been fucking is the weirdest guy I have ever seen.  I don't know what she sees in him

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

And cute Gina is basking under the morning Barcelona sunshine naked in the LR while Leo gets his morning fix from Stella.

Note to that prude: This is what you should be doing with that body of yours.

There is so much potential on RLC sometimes but it's wasted because they do so little so seldom.