B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It would be a bit tricky explaining why I received a pair of panties in the post...

It's a good job I don't talk in my sleep...well, I don't think I do, anyway...😏

Realizing its off topic let me say I do not think Nicole is one who would want to sell her underwear.. this is a VH move telling them to do it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They stayed out all night, he must've been gagging for it, and he leaves today...It was the only chance he's had, unless  they got a room during the daytime earlier...

They just left but didn't take his bag so they will be back.

I didn't see them stay out all night but it wouldn't make sense to do that just to fuck.  If Leia was going to give him any she would have done so.  Even under the covers if she didn't want it seen.  No, he was a fake bf and never going to get any of that pussy.

15 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

They just left but didn't take his bag so they will be back.

I didn't see them stay out all night but it wouldn't make sense to do that just to fuck.  If Leia was going to give him any she would have done so.  Even under the covers if she didn't want it seen.  No, he was a fake bf and never going to get any of that pussy.

A fake bf...what's the point of that...?

They wanted a good last night to remember, which they wouldn't get hiding under the covers. They went out after 11pm and were gone 12 hrs Cheesy...It WAS her bf and, IMO, they spent his last night in a hotel with her. There's no other explanation mate...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

A fake bf...what's the point of that...?

They wanted a good last night to remember, which they wouldn't get hiding under the covers. They went out after 11pm and were gone 12 hrs Cheesy...It WAS her bf and, IMO, they spent his last night in a hotel with her. There's no other explanation mate...

I think the bf was just a RLF plant for show only.  They have done it before but whatever.  He should be gone today so it doesn't matter