Red & Herman & Romina (2019) Part #1

17 hours ago, Just In said:

But the young never listen.

Red is making her position very clear,sleep alone in lounge,wake up,bathroom duties,dressed and off I assume to work,home very little interaction with H&R and back to lounge alone.She must be getting needy going on past events and whether she can resist any advances from the punk remains to be seen.I wish he would go for good and let the girls get on with making this place lively again.Get Yuppi signed up but not that guy that Red fucked.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Red is making her position very clear,sleep alone in lounge,wake up,bathroom duties,dressed and off I assume to work,home very little interaction with H&R and back to lounge alone.She must be getting needy going on past events and whether she can resist any advances from the punk remains to be seen.I wish he would go for good and let the girls get on with making this place lively again.Get Yuppi signed up but not that guy that Red fucked.

Looks like Red and Herman are bestys again.Back to Herman ruling the roost and having his wicked way with which ever woman comes visiting.He must talk a good game or is there some form of inducements linked to his photography.?

Hey Just,Herman:You drop your keks hen an al tak yir foty.😀😀

Herman well and truly back in the fold. All over Romina in the shower just a minute ago, and now in the LR sprawled out naked on a chair. Don't really know what happened with  the Red incident, but if Herman offers violence again then she will only have herself to blame. 

5 hours ago, Peter 900 said:

He was worse to Romina. 

Unless I 've missed something Red appears to have taken a vow of chastity.I don't think she has had sex with the other two and continues to sleep alone in the lounge.Romina is certainly not holding back with the punk.I can only assume she has forgiven him for whatever he said or did.I missed it and cannot be fucked to look it up in the archives.

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Unless I 've missed something Red appears to have taken a vow of chastity.I don't think she has had sex with the other two and continues to sleep alone in the lounge.Romina is certainly not holding back with the punk.I can only assume she has forgiven him for whatever he said or did.I missed it and cannot be fucked to look it up in the archives.

He threw her twice to the face/head that big bottles of beer they drink

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

He threw her twice to the face/head that big bottles of beer they drink

Let me get this clear:He threw a beer bottle at Romina,she obviously has forgiven him so why is Red sleeping alone in the lounge.I would have thought Romina would have been in the lounge and Red in the bedroom.As usual I'm not getting it.Duh!!!

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Let me get this clear:He threw a beer bottle at Romina,she obviously has forgiven him so why is Red sleeping alone in the lounge.I would have thought Romina would have been in the lounge and Red in the bedroom.As usual I'm not getting it.Duh!!!

Because was Red that had/have the relationship and the problem that lead to the violence was Red having fun for the first time with.. Romina is there but seems only in body.. she always seems totally lost

• Like 1