Red & Herman & Romina (2019) Part #1

Distinct lack of info from VH here. Maybe the tumbleweeds have got to blow in first? I sincerely hope this trio continues somehow. Guess its up to Saint George. Most memorable guests obtained by Herman were Joyce and Celine who was a willing young slave. I shall miss Romina's fine features also.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for archives @StnCld316

Support answer:

Hello xyz

Thank you for question. Herman, Red & Romina decided to leave our project. They are not moving to another voyeur-house apartment. So you can see them only in archive from now. Additional information about new participants for apartment is coming soon.

• Like 2

Thanks Jabs. Well that is sad. I guess Red got fed up with being a doormat. End of an era. For all his faults Herman managed to arrange a continuous supply of attractive young models. I would like to think that Romina would become a guest atย other George apartments but she was not that confident with strangers so I doubt it. I shall miss her!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Support answer:

Hello xyz

Thank you for question. Herman, Red & Romina decided to leave our project. They are not moving to another voyeur-house apartment. So you can see them only in archive from now. Additional information about new participants for apartment is coming soon.

Red will be missed!!

:arrow::arrow::arrow:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Support answer:

Hello xyz

that totally sucks. but the apt is online again. new tenants maybe?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Support answer:

Hello xyz

I will look after it.

Thanks

• Like 1