Red & Herman & Romina (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, squish said:

Thanks Jabs. Well that is sad. I guess Red got fed up with being a doormat. End of an era. For all his faults Herman managed to arrange a continuous supply of attractive young models. I would like to think that Romina would become a guest at other George apartments but she was not that confident with strangers so I doubt it. I shall miss her!

They had a girl called Yuppi who visited now and again.I would like to see her again.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There’s a ton, but society feels the need to ridicule and make fun of them and so they are too afraid to come out and be who they are. It’s a shame! 

My wife has always said, whenever minorities in society are either picked on or ridiculed and the homeless etc, they are all someones children. And she is quite right.👩👧

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

My wife has always said, whenever minorities in society are either picked on or ridiculed and the homeless etc, they are all someones children. And she is quite right.👩👧

Hi bud,Sound common sense from her ladyship.If the people who criticise had it in their family how would they react.Learn to understand is what I think.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

A shame really. Red finally gets away from Herman and gets with a guy who actually fucks her good, which was the one thing I had been waiting to see for months and now she's leaving. So annoying.

I assume you are talking about the guy who fucked her rigid at Kira's after the incident at her own place?.When she returned to her Apt. She slept mostly alone,no sex with anyone that I could see until a few days ago when she had sex with Herman in the lounge.

Oh I remember now that guy did appear two or three times when Herman was AWOL,your right.