B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

There have been several sensuous women that have pleasured themselves on that couch---Sera could be among the best if she would only succumb to her desires.

Also not to mention her bed---now she would really have to be that sexual woman hiding inside to be among the best there also. 

I will keep Sensational Sera so Fabulous and Fantastic in my pocket, I know if I were woman and I caressed my inner thighs and touched myself as much a Sera did tonight on the couch my pussy would be throbbing.  I really am beginning to question her sexuality ??? Time to switch channels for tonight and go over to B-4 where Magical Mila is in bed with her friend Exquisite Elvira, these two incredible girls are in tune with their own sexuality and not afraid of it like Serafima is afraid of hers. Most of all I don't get the hiding under the covers like a little high school girl. A real woman does not do these things.

What an incredible shame, just a child in a woman's body that only APHRODITE could have blessed a young girl with. Such pure perfection of a female form should never be hidden away from the world. It all makes sense now, and the why's have been answered.