B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #3 / February #1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:03 AM, Mark Thompson said:

and to my surprise, he is now on top of Jenn in bed... all clothes on??? but a normal! environment , insecurity issues of bondage and a impotent 3some out of the way....Frankie might get a real boner and have some fun.... my time limit ran out so maybe good news could get posted that they got laid...lol....love this 'psyco' analyzing of people I don't even know but get caught up in our community of trying to figure out others lives through pictures.... so bizarre...

It's not so much psychoanalysing, but wild speculation in most cases, or wish fulfilment!

all true...it's fascinating the whole speculation of what could possibly be going on....we get 'invested' in our voyeur subjects to that point, where  we want to know their truth and for me ,...this interesting choice of theirs, to be the exhibitionists...but within a ' normal life' environment.... anyways I don't plan on any thesis on the subject...just a newbie to this RLC experience and now this forum about it... very cool to share and observe ,for that matter, " our" comments as well ...an extension of the voyeurism from pictures and cameras to other peoples minds.... deep eh? hahahaha  my favourite word ,when everything else seems like bullshit is ...ENJOY 

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Anyone know the last time Stella and Leo had sex?

Over one week ago.. I think she have some "problems" downstairs

BTW Take a good look - they are leaving soon

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Do you mean the neighbours, Nold...Is that why they're leaving...😏

🤣

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

You mean her Vagina 

yes, nice expression of pussy 😜