B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #3 / February #1

I didn't mean no singles was allowed Jenn Frank Stella and Leo are named on this apartment i don't see Mila name named on the Couple on vacation apartment. To say that Frank should be kicked out of the apartment is not on i don't want to see girls from the GIRLS APARTMENT here the same as thousands of members here disgust at the sight of men arriving in B1 B2 AND B4. Now if the girls are allowed here and you guys don't have any issues with it then the same for any guys that step foot in the girls apartment should be allowed i'm sick and tired of this constant bullshit at who and who cannot be allowed at these apartments.

So if members here are going to keep on arguing when guys show up at the girls apartments then i don't see why girls have got the right to come to the couple on vacation apartment without any issues. Men are in this world so i suggest everyone deal with it and stop this constant disgust whenever they appear on cam.

• Like 1

I understand that Mila is everyone's favorite, but it seems to me a joke his wandering through the various apartments to show some stupid game, she is the most uninhibited, but everything, has a limit

• Upvote 1