B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

Just now, Fagen said:

I wonder if they have been together hanging out after RLC ? Something tells me they havent much. or at all. Anitta is more friends with Bridget and Nica.

We will probably never know but I want to believe they see each other often.  

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wonder if they have been together hanging out after RLC ? Something tells me they havent much. or at all. Anitta is more friends with Bridget and Nica.

I don't know I lost Dalia;s phone number …😏

16 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I think they are great together. but they just don't have the love for each other. like my girl Dalia and Anita showed to us all when they was here.and I love them both.❤️

Elvira is very young.  She is having a great time in Barcelona AND between Mila's legs but I'm pretty sure she has a guy back home waiting for her.  She spends a lot of time talking to someone on the phone and she sends him/her lots of nude selfies and I'm almost certain she has video chatted with him a few times and showed all her goods.  I think that's great and hope they are happy when she leaves.  I just don't want to see her bring him to B4 like some others have done in the past.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and she just was with me on Tuesday and Wednesday ..hope she showered after she left ..😏

We showered together before we got started. So why did she give me her number and not you?  I guess you just couldn't satisfy her could you?😃 

• Like 1