B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Did they decide to give a show without showing anything ??

I think someone earlier today said that Elvira is on her period, which is backed up by her having a small pad on. So it seems like just a show for the cameras.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frankster said:

I think someone earlier today said that Elvira is on her period, which is backed up by her having a small pad on. So it seems like just a show for the cameras.

NO!  about the only "show" I have watched out of this place because I had hopes for these two and now you tell me this

25 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Yes she is definitely being visited by Aunt Flow.  Started yesterday morning.  That's why she stayed shut up by herself in her room all day and night except to go to the kitchen for something.to eat.  

In my opinion it was still great tonight and the best part about it is that it was all for us.  Every move was for us.  Those 2 know exactly how to hide us from seeing anything when they want to but tonight they made sure their positioning was perfect for us to see.  I know we didn't get any great pussy shots but it was still well worth watching and I send them both my love for sharing that with me. ❤️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Yes she is definitely being visited by Aunt Flow.  Started yesterday morning.  That's why she stayed shut up by herself in her room all day and night except to go to the kitchen for something.to eat.  

In my opinion it was still great tonight and the best part about it is that it was all for us.  Every move was for us.  Those 2 know exactly how to hide us from seeing anything when they want to but tonight they made sure their positioning was perfect for us to see.  I know we didn't get any great pussy shots but it was still well worth watching and I send them both my love for sharing that with me. ❤️

Yes it was nice, like I said earlier I don't watch many shows I'd rather watch Elvira or Mila solo but I believe given a chance these two are going to put on one hell of a show one of these days.

I have no clue what Laima was all about it was pretty sad

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

It's always just a show for the camera, not real love 😉

Okay maybe it os love but only for the time they are staying here.

Nobody said it was real love.  It is 2 girls very much into each other and enjoying sex.  That's all.  I'm not saying it couldn't turn into love but they enjoy playing with the other girls too.  I only know of 2 girls that actually loved each other.  They showed in everything they did.  They spent all their time together.  They didn't have sex like Mila and Elvira are.  They made love.  Yes I'm talking about Anita and Dalia. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Yes it was nice, like I said earlier I don't watch many shows I'd rather watch Elvira or Mila solo but I believe given a chance these two are going to put on one hell of a show one of these days.

Anything is better than what Laima showed us tonight.  That was truly sad 

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I only know of 2 girls that actually loved each other.  They showed in everything they did.  They spent all their time together.  They didn't have sex like Mila and Elvira are.  They made love.  Yes I'm talking about Anita and Dalia. 

I will have to agree..100% .with you on this cheese.