You're nobody til somebody loves you 
You're nobody til somebody cares 
You may be king, you may possess the world and it's gold 
But gold won't bring you happiness when you're growing old

Dean Martin

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

No big party tonight, twins  Ginger and Gina are playing beer pong in B1

Mila is taking a bath and Elvira is making some kind of fruit plate and has 2 wine glasses out.  If she's headed up to Mila's room with that then that's all the party I want to see.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Mila is taking a bath and Elvira is making some kind of fruit plate and has 2 wine glasses out.  If she's headed up to Mila's room with that then that's all the party I want to see.  

Sorry Cheesy Mila's stock is way down right now for the click baiting crap with Jr, High Jenn and High School boy Franky..,... Too Bad Mega Stardom only has happened to a few of the participants, and she has seriously slipped back to just barely a superstar after that crap.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sorry Cheesy Mila's stock is way down right now for the click baiting crap with Jr, High Jenn and High School boy Franky..,... Too Bad Mega Stardom only has happened to a few of the participants, and she has seriously slipped back to just barely a superstar after that crap.

It was a bad thing and I hope it doesn't happen again but she is still up there on my list.  btw if you noticed she never touched Frank and Frank never touched her last night except for a short massage under Jenn's watchful eye