B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

9 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I have no clue what Laima was all about it was pretty sad

Nobody said it was real love.  It is 2 girls very much into each other and enjoying sex.  That's all.  I'm not saying it couldn't turn into love but they enjoy playing with the other girls too.  I only know of 2 girls that actually loved each other.  They showed in everything they did.  They spent all their time together.  They didn't have sex like Mila and Elvira are.  They made love.  Yes I'm talking about Anita and Dalia. 

Dalia is the girl who had that room Laima has now right ? Almost forgot about her.

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Yes that was her though I don't know how anyone could forget her.

I know it all came back to me now, but its already been quite some time since they were here, much has happened since 🙂

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I would love to see it again with Mila and Elvira but sadly we won't.

I think they are great together. but they just don't have the love for each other. like my girl Dalia and Anita showed to us all when they was here.and I love them both.❤️

• Like 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

I think they are great together. but they just don't have the love for each other. like my girl Dalia and Anita showed to us all when they was here.and I love them both.❤️

I wonder if they have been together hanging out after RLC ? Something tells me they havent much. or at all. Anitta is more friends with Bridget and Nica.