Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #5

You know it's sad that Paul is home all the time now and I know she has to give him a bigger percentage of her time but for those of you that can remember when Paul was working,  wow I have to tell you those were the days when I couldn't keep up with her bating two to three times yes three times in a day sometimes and I even notice now when she's playing with Eva,  Leora will sit down at the end of the couch, well back then she usually had no panties on and there was no sitting on the couch but she was down there on the floor bending down on her her knees and rolling on her sides at the same time raising one of her legs up high and usually this will start in the living room and end up in the guest room just having fun goofing off playing with Eva and we had the best seat in town because she used to display her "love" to us doing that play time and I also remember she used to be totally nude almost the whole day probably dancing or just lying around but I'm not saying she still doesn't lounge around like that sometimes but it was just more often and I'm just saying those were the days I remember.

16 hours ago, Pandora's Box said:

Is it just me or was camera  9 moved?

I am not sure it has been moved. But the magnification has definitely been increased. In a recent, but prior to the change picture.

The wall above the head board was visible nearly the full width of the bed'

And the low white table, at the balcony wall, had both ends of the table visible in that picture. Now, less than half of the table is visible.

The corner of the bed near the camera, now has a bigger slice of the corner of the bed not visible.

• Like 1