B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

My subscription runs out tomorrow, and I do not plan on re subscribing, I have only done this once before in almost 7 years, and I went for about Week and Half and "The Most Joyous Juicy Jasmin showed up so I re subscribed, If Sera who I am completely smitten with was to change her ways and I knew it was actually worth it to re subscribe I would in a heartbeat, I have lost all faith in "Sera The Most Fabulous Fantastic One" so I think I will take a break again. So You all will have to keep up to date with what is going on in the Barcelona Apartments.

So in a way you could say Serafima has caused RLC to loose a longtime subscriber among other reasons.

До побачення в Serafima
Бути добре завжди
Бути безпечним
Завжди будьте щасливі у вашому житті.

I heard Magical M was replacing Maluma when she leaves...😏

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

My subscription runs out tomorrow, and I do not plan on re subscribing, I have only done this once before in almost 7 years, and I went for about Week and Half and "The Most Joyous Juicy Jasmin showed up so I re subscribed, If Sera who I am completely smitten with was to change her ways and I knew it was actually worth it to re subscribe I would in a heartbeat, I have lost all faith in "Sera The Most Fabulous Fantastic One" so I think I will take a break again. So You all will have to keep up to date with what is going on in the Barcelona Apartments.

So in a way you could say Serafima has caused RLC to loose a longtime subscriber among other reasons.

До побачення в Serafima
Бути добре завжди
Бути безпечним
Завжди будьте щасливі у вашому житті.

Thumbnails only when I get home from work, blurry ones at that. Sera has won !!!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I heard Magical M was replacing Maluma when she leaves...😏

Then I will re subscribe Naga, as I would mot miss on minute of the "The Most Magical Momentous Memorable Monica"  THE MEGA STAR was a part of the project.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Then I will re subscribe Naga, as I would mot miss on minute of the "The Most Magical Momentous Memorable Monica"  THE MEGA STAR was a part of the project.

Sorry...just joking mate. I was seeing if you were awake...😉

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...just joking mate. I was seeing if you were awake...😉

Oh yes I am awake, it is normal time to get up for work. Drinking a cup of Java and wishing the sun would shine in the window on Sera and give me one last impressive view of this lovely young creature. 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh yes I am awake, it is normal time to get up for work. Drinking a cup of Java and wishing the sun would shine in the window on Sera and give me one last impressive view of this lovely young creature. 

Breakfast time here too...Have a good day...😀

I've just watched Ginger's 2nd bate on replay. Although she still had her panties on, it added to the enjoyment because you could see she was dripping wet, and I love the fact we don't have to struggle with night vision...I really like this girl, and wonder how she'll interact with some of the other girls if she gets the opportunity...Thank you Ginger ❤️

Well It is off to work  soon and It is really sad for me and so many that the word SENSATIONAL will never be attached to Serafima, I sure wanted to give her the Superstar status, unfortunately for all and for her, this will never happen with Serafima no matter how long participates in the project.

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Thumbnails only when I get home from work, blurry ones at that. Sera has won !!!

welcome to the club, don't worry it's hard only the first day 🙂 and after it's easy this is just a question of habit, personaly I am waiting the return of jessica or maybe jasmin and jim in their own apartment and some fresh blood in the 3k place

I have zero envy to renew right now