B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

If B3 is there, then it's DOA once again...for SOOOOO many reasons

If the party is DOA I wouldn't lay ALL the blame on B3. :dodgy:

With the exception of Ginger (and I'm still not sure about her yet) all the girls that will be there are all show and no go. ☹️

Gina is getting ready for a BDSM evening, in B2, the only unknown would be if someone brings some magical water, but I do not know if it will happen, I was the first to see her many years ago

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Gina is getting ready for a BDSM evening, in B2, the only unknown would be if someone brings some magical water, but I do not know if it will happen, I was the first to see her many years ago

Don't get your hopes up.  Sera is going as well. :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

If the party is DOA I wouldn't lay ALL the blame on B3. :dodgy:

With the exception of Ginger (and I'm still not sure about her yet) all the girls that will be there are all show and no go. ☹️

The concept of having B3 involved with the other apartments is the root of many issues at these "parties".  First and foremost...as I have droned on about...the men.  These guys "are taken".  The very notion that they will even be allowed to get involved with any of these other women is a show stopper.  Let alone that any of these other women are willing or even want to be involved with them.  Here's a hint...women don't take too kindly to other women who seek to 'steal" their guys.  Add to that, the women may and likely do not want to get risqué in front of them.

Then there is the women (nuns) themselves.  By my count...there are six who will do nothing.  Not including the two taken by the guys.  A sure recipe for a dull night.   There were technically two parties last night involving B3.  One at B4 and one at B3 later...NOTHING BUT STUPID GAMES AND DANCING.  and a bit of click bait flirting.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Gina and BDSM....LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLO.  oh my god I'm having a heart attack from laughing so much.  How bout Maluma too...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The concept of having B3 involved with the other apartments is the root of many issues at these "parties".  First and foremost...as I have droned on about...the men.  These guys "are taken".  The very notion that they will even be allowed to get involved with any of these other women is a show stopper.  Let alone that any of these other women are willing or even want to be involved with them.  Here's a hint...women don't take too kindly to other women who seek to 'steal" their guys.  Add to that, the women may and likely do not want to get risqué in front of them.

Then there is the women (nuns) themselves.  By my count...there are six who will do nothing.  Not including the two taken by the guys.  A sure recipe for a dull night.   There were technically two parties last night involving B3.  One at B4 and one at B3 later...NOTHING BUT STUPID GAMES AND DANCING.  and a bit of click bait flirting.

make that 8...I forgot the twins