B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Sera first thing tomorrow call Mila and beg her to come back.

Screw that.  The last thing we need is Mila to hook up with Sera again.  All that does is ruin Mila and B4.

However I'm still interested to see what would happen with Mila and Ginger.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Screw that.  The last thing we need is Mila to hook up with Sera again.  All that does is ruin Mila and B4.

However I'm still interested to see what would happen with Mila and Ginger.

Ginger would just tease her the same way she is teasing Sera now

Sera is falling asleep, she just needs to go to bed. Nothingness that is Sera the Fabulous Fantastic Female Form  is for tonight expect nothing and get nothing. Just enjoy looking at the tremendous Perfect Perfection of a body that Aphrodite the Goddess of Love graced her with, damn shame she hasn't figured out what to do with it yet, but someday maybe.

Just now, happyone said:

Ginger isn't teasing Sera IMO. And Mila is not so passive, until she gives up, so Ginger just might be more willing 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Sera again butabout 5 times tonight Sera put her hand on Gingers pussy and twice she tried to touch her tit  and Ginger just laid there.  Ginger hasn't touched Sera.  All she does is tease.  Ginger wants to be touched but that's all.  Mila gave Sera attention amd coached her to open up little by little.  No, Sera won't get anything more than teasing from Ginger but she will from Mila and we will benefit from it.  I'm not getting any benefit from tonight

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Sera finally went to bed. 👍

You know I just realized something.  Looking at your picture you look surprisingly like some Canadian guy I used to see on a really goofy TV show a long long time ago  Anybody ever tell you that before?😀

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

You know I just realized something.  Looking at your picture you look surprisingly like some Canadian guy I used to see on a really goofy TV show a long long time ago  Anybody ever tell you that before?😀

I have no idea what you are talking about. 🙄

Now take off eh.

My subscription runs out tomorrow, and I do not plan on re subscribing, I have only done this once before in almost 7 years, and I went for about Week and Half and "The Most Joyous Juicy Jasmin showed up so I re subscribed, If Sera who I am completely smitten with was to change her ways and I knew it was actually worth it to re subscribe I would in a heartbeat, I have lost all faith in "Sera The Most Fabulous Fantastic One" so I think I will take a break again. So You all will have to keep up to date with what is going on in the Barcelona Apartments.

So in a way you could say Serafima has caused RLC to loose a longtime subscriber among other reasons.

До побачення в Serafima
Бути добре завжди
Бути безпечним
Завжди будьте щасливі у вашому житті.