SegPay blocks payment

I was able to pay RLC Replay until August. At that time, the payment to SegPay was complete after the Verified by Visa phase, which is carried out by Nets A/S / White Byte Solutions. In September, SegPay added a new phase after Verified by Visa, and the payment went to this page:  https://secure4.segpay.com/PayPage/CCThreeDSecureCompletion. And since then, it gets blocked. I have tried two different cards and two browsers: Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, nothing helps. SegPay says that page is invalid but they do nothing to remove it. RLC says they use SegPay as third party in forwarding the payments, but they do not seem to be worried about not letting me watch replays and not getting the money from me. Crazy.

1 hour ago, Segpay Team said:

Hi Calle, 

Please contact our support team via cs.segpay.com if you haven't already. They will investigate this and get back to you asap. I have forwarded this to them in the meantime. Thank you for reporting it.

Segpay team

I have contacted your support team about five six times in the last few months. They say the last page in the process is invalid, but that´s it, they do nothing to remove it.

17 hours ago, Segpay Team said:

Do you mind if I ask what email you used when you contacted us? As I said, I forwarded this to the team but they can't locate your original inquiry, at least based on just the name. 

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry, but I do not give my e-mail address here. I can send the inquiry once again to your support team, perhaps for the fifth time. Every now and then they say: we have not received your inquiry, we have never heard of this problem, nobody has complained before, try another browser, could you use another card, etc. They never say anything about removing the invalid page (or there is no page, just the www address which blocks the payment)

1 hour ago, Calle said:

I am sorry, but I do not give my e-mail address here. I can send the inquiry once again to your support team, perhaps for the fifth time. Every now and then they say: we have not received your inquiry, we have never heard of this problem, nobody has complained before, try another browser, could you use another card, etc. They never say anything about removing the invalid page (or there is no page, just the www address which blocks the payment)

No one posts their Details in Open forum Boards.  It can be done in Private Messaging (PM) then it's only between you and the person your communicating with.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No one posts their Details in Open forum Boards.  It can be done in Private Messaging (PM) then it's only between you and the person your communicating with.

is there any way to verify that this is in fact Segpay or just a pfishing scam???

It appears that SegPay, is trying to resolve the problem. If both of you would use the private messaging feature offered on just about every forum known, there would be no exchange of private information to the public sector. 

Calle...you posted an email address when you joined up here. You are a Premium Member of this board which required your email address, so why not even create a new email address specifically for this exchange and kick it to the curb when done with it. StoneCold would tell you it was SegPay trying to help you if it wasn't. He has a vested interest in the site too, as in a hell of a lot of hard work.

Take the problem private and you just may get the problem fixed for both sides. SegPay, may be losing a lot of business from people that are afraid not to come forward. You have already put your credit card number into an application 5 times that you admit to. 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:33 PM, TBG 150 said:

It appears that SegPay, is trying to resolve the problem. If both of you would use the private messaging feature offered on just about every forum known, there would be no exchange of private information to the public sector. 

Calle...you posted an email address when you joined up here. You are a Premium Member of this board which required your email address, so why not even create a new email address specifically for this exchange and kick it to the curb when done with it. StoneCold would tell you it was SegPay trying to help you if it wasn't. He has a vested interest in the site too, as in a hell of a lot of hard work.

Take the problem private and you just may get the problem fixed for both sides. SegPay, may be losing a lot of business from people that are afraid not to come forward. You have already put your credit card number into an application 5 times that you admit to. 

I have contacted SegPay privately by e-mail about five times without any success. I do not think it makes any difference if I send the same message as CC PM - SegPay just does not care. I have posted the subject here so that everybody can read about the problems with SegPay.

Hi Calle,

The option is always open to private message me here, as was suggested by the admins. Perhaps rather than sending me your email, you can copy/paste the last interaction you had with our support team (including the name of the rep you dealt with?) That could help as well. Again, just trying to get this resolved for you. Thanks again.