B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think I remember old messages that actually go in this direction
But suddenly I ask myself this question, because you're a fan of Anna, so she has the right to do nothing, while you allow yourself to criticize most other girls who do exactly the same thing
Your opinion is not so impartial in the end

Before writing my previous message, I still looked at my archives about Anna, and finally I can not find anything special, she is not afraid in the shower to show her body, she is friendly with other girls, and especially she masturbates only under the covers
Finally that's exactly what Maluma does, except for masturbations.😁

As a result, I wonder why a girl is incensed and criticized another, while they act in exactly the same way

moos do you not remember all the fun that ANNA, Rosie,. Belle, Jasmin, and Carolina had together. In B-1 and B-2. moos do you remember the fun that Ilona, Irma, and Anna had together. The difference this time is ANNA is very preoccupied with her BF, and she simply does not want to have near the fun with any of the other participants because of this. As for Maluma, she struck me the wrong way almost from day one with mannequin stunt, I have a fetish as does most every person, but to made fun of in such a blatant way, by her and her friends was snub to all those who pay to watch these girls.The fact remains she is for the most part very anti social. I find her very loud and obnoxious when she drinks. Everyone on this forum can be critical, negative, positive or complimentary. All of those listed I have been to various girls.

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

moos do you not remember all the fun that ANNA, Rosie,. Belle, Jasmin, and Carolina had together. In B-1 and B-2. moos do you remember the fun that Ilona, Irma, and Anna had together. The difference this time is ANNA is very preoccupied with her BF, and she simply does not want to have near the fun with any of the other participants because of this. As for Maluma, she struck me the wrong way almost from day one with mannequin stunt, I have a fetish as does most every person, but to made fun of in such a blatant way, by her and her friends was snub to all those who pay to watch these girls.The fact remains she is for the most part very anti social. I find her very loud and obnoxious when she drinks. Everyone on this forum can be critical, negative, positive or complimentary. All of those listed I have been to various girls.

Do you watch Maluma since the beginning? because she had a lot of fun too with Leia and Erin 

like i said, Anna and Maluma do the same thing, but one you love so she's perfect  and other you don't like  😏 

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What a treat ……..Miffed Mortified Meddlesome Mediocre Maluma is home,,,,, Nothing to watch here Move on Maluma, when see she comes home you just move on to another apartment

Could you put the same comment about Anna who was a ghost two or three night this week? 😏