B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

53 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

How stupid must be someone who wants to have sex with a girl who is on her period....yea Bea it is.

I never understood where this "rule" comes from. Period => no sex. Bullshit!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Well...many girls will not agree with you....Mila also. 

Yes, and that must be respected. It is a choice up to each and everyone. However, there is no logical self-given conclution that period means no sex. Yes, it will be messy, but is not like women can't feel pleasure during their periods. It might be their preference not to have sex on their periods, but again, no general rule.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, and that must be respected. It is a choice up to each and everyone. However, there is no logical self-given conclution that period means no sex. Yes, it will be messy, but is not like women can't feel pleasure during their periods. and that must be respected. It might be their preference not to have sex on their periods, but again, no general rule.

I agree....but it's women choice only and it must be respected.

Edit: Bea didn't respected that, she knew that Mila was on her period but despite that she wanted sex with Mila.That was rude. She knows that Mila is a good girl and she will never say no to her friends, so Bea took advantage of this. She is a selfish  B@%$#!!

11 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Edit:Bea didn't respected that, she knew that Mila was on her period but despite that she wanted sex with Mila.That was rude. She knows that Mila is a good girl and she wil never say no to her friends, so Bea took advantage of this. She is a B@%$#!!

One person is a bitch because the OTHER person didn't say no. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I agree....but it's women choice only and it must be respected.

But that aply to every sexual action, if it is about sex on their periods, or not. It must be a mutual agreement between both (or more) parts.