B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

10 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

My assumption is she did it only because Bea wanted, thats why they spent most of their time watching movie and then Mila pleased her for a while, but again that is only my opinion.

Mila is sleeping to Elviras bed almost every night, but they haven't had sex for a week, she knew that Mila is on her period and she respected her, but Bea went to Milas bedroom for one purpose only.

OK, it is your assumption. But Mila didn't express any resistence! So how is Bea responcible for anything????

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I would say it's usually the rule from both parties...

Depends how you deffine "usually", but I would say just looking at RLC is evidence enough to say that it isn't that uncommon.

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It might be a women only rule, because it's part of her body, but I wouldn't want to stick my dick into a girl on her period :sick:...regardless of what some guys might say about girls being hornier at that time of the month..

Don't worry-it washes off 😏

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, it is your assumption. But Mila didn't express any resistence! So how is Bea responcible for anything????

My opinion is that Mila is too kind and naive, she should learn to say no sometimes. She likes Bea's company but not for sex. Mila is sleeping to Elvira's bed almost every night, don't you think that if Elvira wanted it Mila wouldn't pleased her? But she didn't do anything because she knew that she is on her period and respected her, on the other side Bea didn't. But to be honest i have to blame Mila for that.

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's pretty uncommon, considering how many have sex every day...

On the frequency of it, you also have to take into acount that they are only a few days each month, and again, it depends on how you deffine  "uncommon". And if we include masturbation, I think it is less uncommon.

But we might agree to dissagree.

Just now, ed2 said:

On the frequency of it, you also have to take into acount that they are only a few days each month, and again, it depends on how you deffine  "uncommon". And if we include masturbation, I think it is less uncommon.

But we might agree to dissagree.

OK...