B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

One person is a bitch because the OTHER person didn't say no. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.

That is what i am saying, Mila is a good girl and she don't want to disappoint her friend...she should sent away Bea. Elvira respected that and she didn't do anything unless Mila wanted.

13 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

That is what i am saying, Mila is a good girl and she don't want to disappoint her friend...she should sent away Bea. Elvira respected that and she didn't do anything unless Mila wanted.

But who says Mila didn't want it?

53 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, and that must be respected. It is a choice up to each and everyone. However, there is no logical self-given conclution that period means no sex. Yes, it will be messy, but is not like women can't feel pleasure during their periods. It might be their preference not to have sex on their periods, but again, no general rule.

I would say it's usually the rule from both parties...

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But who says Mila didn't want it?

My assumption is she did it only because Bea wanted, thats why they spent most of their time watching movie and then Mila pleased her for a while, but again that is only my opinion.

Mila is sleeping to Elviras bed almost every night, but they haven't had sex for a week, she knew that Mila is on her period and she respected her, but Bea went to Milas bedroom for one purpose only.

Just now, JohnTheod said:

I think it's usually a woman rule only.

It might be a women only rule, because it's part of her body, but I wouldn't want to stick my dick into a girl on her period :sick:...regardless of what some guys might say about girls being hornier at that time of the month..

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It might be a women only rule, because it's part of her body, but I wouldn't want to stick my dick into a girl on her period :sick:...regardless of what some guys might say about girls being hornier at that time of the month..

I agree with you totally....when i saw Bea's hand into Mila's panties...man...that was disgusting.