B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I was about to write, fresh meat arrives, but I have to write stale meat on arrival, in addition to silicone, the worst of the worst

I know you did not start this term, but I do think it is a little demeaning to the girls---IMO

Anyway, some of us are vegetarians 😏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She was there when they opened B4, with the twins, Karol, Leia, Roxy and Asty

Noldus, I know you do not love me very much, but if you want you can make a great gift to all of us, you who are the encyclopedia of RLC, you could create an archive with all the pictures of the girls, it would be a great help for the people a little 'old and forgetful like me, thank you

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I know you did not start this term, but I do think it is a little demeaning to the girls---IMO

Anyway, some of us are vegetarians 😏

this time, I swear, I did not want to offend any girl, it's just a saying

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, I know you do not love me very much, but if you want you can make a great gift to all of us, you who are the encyclopedia of RLC, you could create an archive with all the pictures of the girls, it would be a great help for the people a little 'old and forgetful like me, thank you

I actually asked the RLC for permission for it, but never received an answer. I can't post any pictures before I get it, then I'm banned for life.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She was there when they opened B4, with the twins, Karol, Leia, Roxy and Asty

I try remember but no I think I am getting old 🙂,

I have seen too many girls during the past years it's hard to remember each girls

I need to see her face

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I actually asked the RLC for permission for it, but never received an answer. I can't post any pictures before I get it, then I'm banned for life.

anyway thanks