B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #3

Just now, bud2966 said:

just look at ..Gingers FACE I THINK SHE WISHES THAT THE WORTHLESS ONE SERAFIMA.. WOULD LEAVE AND WHO CAN BLAME HER. 

AND I HAVE SEEN THE SAME LOOK'S FROM OTHER ONE'S. WHEN THIS SAME APT REOPENED FROM THE TWO LADIES THAT WAS THERE .BUT NOT IN THE BIG BED ROOM. BUT SHE DIDNT LAST 90 DAYS .. EACH TIME SHE WAS  RLC. DID SHE...🤣🤣..BUT SERAFIMA HASNT HAD A CAM TURNED OFF ..LIKE THAT ONE DID NOT ONLY IN B1 BUT IN B4 WHEN SHE WAS THERE ..

Just now, bud2966 said:

AND I HAVE SEEN THE SAME LOOK'S FROM OTHER ONE'S. WHEN THIS SAME APT REOPENED FROM THE TWO LADIES THAT WAS THERE .BUT NOT IN THE BIG BED ROOM. BUT SHE DIDNT LAST 90 DAYS .. EACH TIME SHE WAS  RLC. DID SHE...🤣🤣..BUT SERAFIMA HASNT HAD A CAM TURNED OFF ..LIKE THAT ONE DID NOT ONLY IN B1 BUT IN B4 WHEN SHE WAS THERE ..

SORRY. I SHOULD HAVE SAID HER NAME BUT WE ALL KNOW WHO SHE IS ...🤣🤣..AND IF NOT WE ALL WILL KNOW WHEN THAT ONE LETS ME KNOW ..JUST HOW WRONG I  I'M FOR SAYING THIS ...

14 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I don't get that feeling at all.

I actually take that back.  Ginger does seem annoyed or I dare say even a bit jealous right now. 

Gingers friend is exactly what Sera wants, someone to talk to.

That was not something Mila ever provided when they were together.

However calling Sera "WORTHLESS" is something I don't agree with.

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

Sera working on the "if I keep talking, then I don't have to do anything" strategy. :dodgy:   Cause she already cleaned the fucking apartment three times in 24 hrs.  Food next.

Or perhaps she's having an intelligent conversation with a new friend.