Nadia & Brian (2019) Part #1

Guest maitre197
12 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I would love to be wrong about Brian but from my observation he went out of his way to be anti -social from the beginning. He was glued to his phone and seemingly didn't want to participate in the card game.Time will tell....Everybody deserves a shot...

Brian likes me Jacob. Both  of them want to fuck a hot slut,  hate any competitors but DONT WANT TO WORK HARD  TO KEEP A BEAUTIFUL GIRL OUT OF THE PROJECT.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

Brian likes me Jacob. Both  of them want to fuck a hot slut,  hate any competitors but DONT WANT TO WORK HARD  TO KEEP A BEAUTIFUL GIRL OUT OF THE PROJECT.

Possibly! That's not very reassuring however, as a matter of fact it's a red flag on a site like this.🙂 I hope for the best because the young lady is very attractive and seemly very sensuous .... Hope she's around for a while.

On 10.2.2019 at 16:36, ze81 said:

Nadia ist hübsch und einen schönen Körper haben, aber sie sieht ähnlich wie viele andere brunets, fit Mädchen Bewohner wollen wir mehr duversied Mädchen Stile und Körper-Typen, vor Ort Gess hatten diejenigen, die ein bisschen aussehen diferent sind Jessica, Marilyn, Marla und vielleicht ein oder andere mehr.

Jessica ok, she has the hottest breasts on VH, but the others are of course a matter of taste. But why should I reject someone just because she is beautiful and brunett. She finally has her own character and that's the most important thing.

1 minute ago, Hank Moody said:

Jessica ok, she has the hottest breasts on VH, but the others are of course a matter of taste. But why should I reject someone just because she is beautiful and brunett. She finally has her own character and that's the most important thing.

It's tastes,i have nothing against pretty brunets,or less pretty off course but prefer fuller girls,girls that look diferent.Nadia is cute but that's all..don't makes me watch her.But she is pretty etc and a lot others will like her and watch.Just wish we had more fuller girls in bigger quantity.