Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Although I cannot see what's occurring, I'm gathering that Paul is not around at the moment, I'm also thinking that she is probably looking good today, but no mention of any real action apart from a couple of wiggles......Is she therefor dancing, or is she waiting for Paul to come home,if indeed he's not home already. 😺

Leora has now positioned herself perfectly pointed at the camera to show her fans her wonderful ass.

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate, Leora is laying on her bed in her black lingerie watching her music. Looking sexy as hell.

Thanks Aussie mate, Pepe just PM'd me to let me know also....I will loose connection to this abysmal WiFi in around 45 minutes anyway. Cheers!!

• Like 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Thanks Aussie mate, Pepe just PM'd me to let me know also....I will loose connection to this abysmal WiFi in around 45 minutes anyway. Cheers!!

Mate, Pepe is a good man to keep you up to date.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

When are you back from holidays jimbo4?

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate, Pepe is a good man to keep you up to date.

He is mate, although he has some personal hygiene issues to sort out. That's why The Little One prefers me to him...I being cute and him being him 😹😹

• Like 1