Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

12 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Leora, a quick test if your reading this look at the cam and grab your sexy butt. I need some sort of confirmation. I have been supporting you since the begging and when you left this chat I was crushed. No real way to know if were communicating. :huh:

Leora has some CC members that she communicates with, maybe you can join the list

1 hour ago, display_rbt said:

i googled but didn't find much. i didn't mean to be rude or something so sorry if my tone was incorrect.

i looked through this forum but most of gifs/links are dead by now

Quite a few of us have been watching Leora for years, in time you will see what you need to make you happy.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2019 at 3:33 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I just watched the bedroom bate while Paul was sleeping. Very hot with lots of pussy play.

I have to tell you I just recently watched that bedroom masturbation from Leora take place behind Paul and yes as you described it was very hot only because Paul's Anatomy wasn't present but our princess bating was hot as hell, and as one funny moment for me as Paul stood up and look back momentarily before turning back over to sleep, it was around that same time my mouth was open in amazement, but unlike Paul I couldn't look away

• Like 1

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I have to tell you I just recently watched that bedroom masturbation from Leora take place behind Paul and yes as you described it was very hot only because Paul's Anatomy wasn't present but our princess bating was hot as hell, and as one funny moment for me as Paul stood up and look back momentarily before turning back over to sleep, it was around that same time my mouth was open in amazement, but unlike Paul I couldn't look away

Unbelievable, I know and if I was in the same bed there's no way I could sleep!

• Like 3