B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #4

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_2?ts=1550010319&from=share

What a surreal scene. Gina was trying so hard to keep up her smile while waiting for someone to cue her to join in not that she was keen to celebrate a "stranger's" birthday.

They were partying on one side and Gina was on her own, keeping her fake smile on the other side.

It was until I saw who blew the candles then I realised IT WASN'T GINGER'S BIRTHDAY BUT THE PRUDE'S!!!!!

I mean Ginger was the only girl with the party hat, she talked to all the guests (Gina included) and looked the most hyped while others were on their phones most of the time.

It really seemed to me Ginger was the host and birthday girl.

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

What a surreal scene. Gina was trying so hard to keep up her smile while waiting for someone to cue her to join in not that she was keen to celebrate a "stranger's" birthday.

They were partying on one side and Gina was on her own, keeping her fake smile on the other side.

It was until I saw who blew the candles then I realised IT WASN'T GINGER'S BIRTHDAY BUT THE PRUDE'S!!!!!

I mean Ginger was the only girl with the party hat, she talked to all the guests (Gina included) and looked the most hyped while others were on their phones most of the time.

Ginger needs to shove her hand into Sera's panties and continue on with a finger...that would scatter Sera for good.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

It's been said numerous times that it was Sera's birthday and you are just realizing that now? :confused:

à l’instant, DMcKenzie a dit :

It's been said numerous times that it was Sera's birthday and you are just realizing that now? :confused:

When I was watching the Replay, I had yet to read CC.

And if you were to only watch the Replay without reading CC, will you think it is the prude's birthday?

Especially before you see who blew the candles?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

And if you were to only watch the Replay without reading CC, will you think it is the prude's birthday?

I got your point...someone is just being a PR

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

It was talked about yesterday. :confused:

il y a 1 minute, DMcKenzie a dit :

Sir I meant if someone were to only watch the Replay or live without reading CC, will you think he or she knows it is the prude's birthday (before the candles were blown)?

I would have guess it was Ginger's birthday, mainly because Ginger's friend is here & I would also have guessed she is here to celebrate her friend's birthday 😅

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

yea we got to watch the girl (who churns through friends faster than Trump fires secretaries) Sera have to make her own cake, so it was not that obvious.  Most don't have to make their own cake.  With three friends left to celebrate...one she literally met two days ago.  None of the TEN other girls want anything to do with her. 

• Like 2