B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #4

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Do we even know that B2 & B3 were invited? As Noldus said, Sera doesn't even respond to Mila's texts anymore, so it seems pretty clear that B4 weren't welcome at her party. I imagine Kylie would have come if she was invited since Ginger and the guest are her IRL friends. 

Perhaps she just wanted a small party.

You could very well be right timber, it just seems that they spent a lot of time preparing for the party tonight last night, and for some reason last night Sera was crying very hard and went to the bathroom for while, then returned all bug eyed. First time I think I have ever seen Sera get emotional. Of course as always without Yury or Kitek it is very hard to really say what is going on.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You could very well be right timber, it just seems that they spent a lot of time preparing for the party tonight last night, and for some reason last night Sera was crying very hard and went to the bathroom for while, then returned all bug eyed. First time I think I have ever seen Sera get emotional. Of course as always without Yury or Kitek it is very hard to really say what is going on.

I asked a friend about that and apparently she was just telling a sad story. And then the guest told another sad story, etc...

FWIW, I also found it surprising that B2 wasn't there. But much as I find that a boring apartment at the moment, they don't really strike me as the type to ditch someone on their birthday unless there was some big falling out in the last day or two. Which is always possible, I guess.

Edit: assuming you were talking about when they were in the bath. If it was some other time, then I don't know the reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

I asked a friend about that and apparently she was just telling a sad story. And then the guest told another sad story, etc...

FWIW, I also found it surprising that B2 wasn't there. But much as I find that a boring apartment at the moment, they don't really strike me as the type to ditch someone on their birthday unless there was some big falling out in the last day or two. Which is always possible, I guess.

The twins and Maluma were over there the other night for the Bathing Suit themed party, but left kinda early. Who really knows, I know that it seems really strange that such a reserve unemotional person like Sera break down like that, and be the only one to lose it.