3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

From the girls' behavior the last few months( spending lots of time outside the apartment, not doing much when in the apartment), I think the decision for them to leave was made months ago. The girls knew they were being evicted, so they gave up on RLC.  ( MY OPINION)

"Last few months"..kamila is doing this for an year..kaley less time but maybe for five,six months.This two gave up long time ago.Thank God Kristy started doing stuff in the house.(my opinion also).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Last few months"..kamila is doing this for an year..kaley less time but maybe for five,six months.This two gave up long time ago.Thank God Kristy started doing stuff in the house.(my opinion also).

Same old thought process. If it's not sex, they're not doing anything according to you.  By not doing anything I wasn't even referring to sex.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Same old thought process. If it's not sex, they're not doing anything according to you.  By not doing anything I wasn't even referring to sex.

My opinion it's as valid as our one.Rlc user for years and seen the declining of this house,for me Kami and kaley in the house behave like people in retirement house,for the last year they apear in house for few days,they sleep,eat,watch tv then they go "vacations" for one,two weeks and repeat process again and again.

• Like 1

If Kristy leaves i hope she returns rlc with an house of her and maybe her actual boyfriend,I liked the Kristy of the last months,and if not mistaken the prettiest girls guests are mostly Kristy friends..so we could still see them.

• Like 2